Windows 10: I couldn't sync photos again?

Discus and support I couldn't sync photos again? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was using the Your Phone App from the PC had everything downloaded on the phone as well. It did manage to upload the photos I wanted just to test it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AjT_1976, Jul 9, 2020.

1. AjT_1976 Win User

I couldn't sync photos again?

I was using the Your Phone App from the PC had everything downloaded on the phone as well. It did manage to upload the photos I wanted just to test it from the phone. Few hours later, I have decided to upload photos to my PC but wouldn't sync. It just saying the my phone needs to allow the permission I have allowed it since installing it. Do I have to do it again everytime? It was asking to sign in again? Do I have to do it all the time?

I have used a USB charger to upload it in the end.

:)

AjT_1976, Jul 9, 2020

2. Syncing photos

My computer will no longer sync photos. I followed the steps supplied in the suggested fixes - no luck. The last suggestion was to uninstall and reinstall but my computer doesn't find my phone... instead, it finds a scanning device that I don't have. Any
    suggestions?

Linda A Fedorick, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 9, 2020
  4. I couldn't sync photos again?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

I couldn't sync photos again?

1. I couldn't sync photos again? - Similar Threads - couldn't sync photos

2. Syncing is paused resume syncing and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing is paused resume syncing and try again: Hello. I can see my Google photos just fine but when I attempt to open a folder or photo on Windows 11, it tells me “We can’t get to this file because my computer syncing is paused. Resume syncing and try again.” I have went into my computer settings and my sync is turned on....
  3. Syncing is paused resume syncing and try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing is paused resume syncing and try again: Hello. I can see my Google photos just fine but when I attempt to open a folder or photo on Windows 11, it tells me “We can’t get to this file because my computer syncing is paused. Resume syncing and try again.” I have went into my computer settings and my sync is turned on....
  4. Syncing with large photo files,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing with large photo files,: I don't want to sync my desktop and laptop all the time. I just want to sync certain files, especially between "my pictures" which automatically goes to photos.There are duplicates with back up and I'm getting really confused . I've tried saying " keep on this computer" but...
  5. Syncing with large photo files,

Syncing with large photo files,: I don't want to sync my desktop and laptop all the time. I just want to sync certain files, especially between "my pictures" which automatically goes to photos.There are duplicates with back up and I'm getting really confused . I've tried saying " keep on this computer" but...
  6. not synced photo thumbnails not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not synced photo thumbnails not showing: I've got an issue where certain photos on my pc namely photos that aren't synced with onedrive don't have their thumbnails/previews showing, while the few photos that ARE synced with onedrive do have their thumbnails shown. Disabling onedrive simply just removes the...
  7. Photos sync?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos sync?: I load my photos from my camera to OneDrive on my pc, but can’t see them on One Drive on my other devices? I have a ipad and Iphone and want to be able to sync my photos instead i have a bunch here and there and everywere! I think there has to be a way if they are all...
  8. I phone photo syncing

I phone photo syncing: In august 2020 my iphone and windows 10 computer stopped syncing photos automatically with the microsoft photo app. I can see the icloud photo folder but i can't get the photos app to automatically import the photos in the photos app like it did in the past. How do i fix...
  9. iCloud photos sync to onedrive

iCloud photos sync to onedrive: I operate in the Apple world and my wife uses Windows. We have Office 365 on my wife's windows laptop which has a 128G ssd - w/1T of onedrive cloud storage. I have a very large icloud photo library which is syncing to the onedrive camera roll which is not a problem - the...
  10. Syncing photos

Syncing photos: I have uploaded pictures from my camera to my computer from a recent vacation and it says that the pictures show sync pending. How do I sync all of the pictures? When I try to open the picture it says the app didn't start. Please advise me on what I need to do. Thank you!...