Windows 10: I created a password for a user and can't login in anymore

Discus and support I created a password for a user and can't login in anymore in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I urgently need help. i created a password using the command "netplwiz. Right after I restarted my laptop and tried to sign in and it says my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JaFooli1987, Feb 13, 2021.

1. I created a password for a user and can't login in anymore

Hi, I urgently need help. i created a password using the command "netplwiz. Right after I restarted my laptop and tried to sign in and it says my information is incorrect. I'm really really sure i put in the correct password. Its my schools laptop and i have all my school work in it. If someone can please help!!!

I have a windows 10 on the laptop

:)

JaFooli1987, Feb 13, 2021
  2. donnyb Win User

No login password craziness

Brink, that was the missing step. What threw me off was in netplwiz, where it asks about password for my MS account, the user name was not the same as my MS account name. Once I entered the password (twice) I can now login without entering a password. In fact the name that was listed was not the MS account name, but a folder name. The folder is the one that shows when you click on C:\Users.
    Thanks for the help.

donnyb, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Administrator forgot password and/or is not working anymore, cannot login

Hi Paul,

We apologize for not being able to address your concern in a timely manner.

I suggest you to boot through Windows 10 recovery media, then open Command Prompt from Windows Recovery Environment and enable Built in Administrator.

Follow the below steps to enable Built in Administrator:

• Open Command Prompt from Windows Recovery Environment.
    • Copy and paste the below command and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active:yes

3. Close the Command Prompt and try to login though Built in Administrator.

4. Change the earlier password or you can create new user account.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 13, 2021
  4. I created a password for a user and can't login in anymore

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

I created a password for a user and can't login in anymore

1. I created a password for a user and can't login in anymore - Similar Threads - created password user

2. the option to login with a password is not possible anymore, so i cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the option to login with a password is not possible anymore, so i cannot login: the option to login with a password is not possible anymore, so i cannot loginfingerprint also doesnt work anymore pin redirect to a wrong phone number...
  3. the option to login with a password is not possible anymore, so i cannot login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the option to login with a password is not possible anymore, so i cannot login: the option to login with a password is not possible anymore, so i cannot loginfingerprint also doesnt work anymore pin redirect to a wrong phone number...
  4. Why can't I login anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't I login anymore?: If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate. I had to reset my PC yesterday, then I made a local account for my wife and deleted my own. Later she went to Settings and logged in her Microsoft account but since then everytime the system starts it asks for her to login. She...
  5. Can't login in user

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't login in user: Today I tried to turn on my computer and the error "the user profile service failed the sign-in" popped up. So after looking for solutions, all of these said that I should enter in safe mode. The problem is that I can't even enter in safe mode, it loads for about 15 minutes...
  6. Forgot user login password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot user login password: Hello i was away for 3 months and now that i came home i have forgotten my windows 10 login password... i cant remember the answers to my 3 secret questions... i remember 2 answers but its not enough.. in the bios settings i found “admin password” and “user passowrd” i...
  7. PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS LOGINS PASSWORDS I CAN'T BE THE ONLY DISGRUNTLED USER!!!: I have come to my end with this version of Windows 10! Never have I hated a Microsoft product! Windows 7 was getting there but was still usable! There is no logic to why everytime you start a program you need to log into Microsoft!!! I've NEVER had to log into my Windows...
  8. Created child account, but I can't login with the password I created, can't reset either.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Created child account, but I can't login with the password I created, can't reset either.: Hi, I have created a child account for my son and put it in my family. But when I´m gonna login with it on my computer a few seconds after the creation the password is wrong. I'm quite sure that I wrote down the right code but no. Then I go and try to reset the password...
  9. I can't login with my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login with my password: I cannot login to my laptop because of caps lock I cannot enter my password completely I a have my password in capital letter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-with-my-password/d84f1e34-5d05-4000-8f7f-42b1f721506c
  10. Can't Login - missing user/password field

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Login - missing user/password field: Hello, I'm having an issue that's preventing me from logging into my Lenovo Thinkpad T410 with Windows 10. Previously you could swipe your finger on the fingerprint scanner to both turn the computer on, and login. Since the Windows 10 upgrade, that was no longer supported,...