Windows 10: I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.

Discus and support I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; On New Years Day, I created a question under Windows 10 with a topic "Windows Hello lock screen". It was titled "My account details have been changed... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RichardJacksonXL, Jan 3, 2022.

1. I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.

On New Years Day, I created a question under Windows 10 with a topic "Windows Hello lock screen". It was titled "My account details have been changed by a technician......... " but I haven't seen it yet. This is the first time I've used this so I may have made a mistake on the set up. Could you p[lease advise me if you have received it?

:)

RichardJacksonXL, Jan 3, 2022
  2. smig Win User

creating RAID-1 array

the importent issue for me now is HOW do I create the RAID-1 array.
    I have the SATA/RAID drivers already installed (This is must for the machine to boot from SATA HD).
    Question now is how make the RAID array to work from the bios.
    the question if to go to RAID-1 or not is over *Wink I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet. ;)

smig, Jan 3, 2022
  3. suraswami Win User
    Raid 1 Questions - Help Is Needed Quick !!!

Like the other guy said, backup and RMA it.

Step 1. Backup or store all the info to another external drive or source.
    Step 2. Put Drive 2 (after getting replacment drive for drive 1) along with Drive 1
    Step 3. Thru Bios Configure the drives to be part of Raid Group and specify Raid 1. So it will warn you about data loss. After conforming to that message its going to format both drives and group them as Raid 1.
    Step 4. Try to partition the drive if possible from with bios utility.
    Step 5. Install windows on first partition (it may ask for drivers)
    Step 6. If Windows XP SP 1 it will recognize the whole full 320GB. So finish installing the OS and update to SP2.
    Step 7. Go into Computer management and add the extra partition to the OS or u can partition into how many ever and add it.
    Step 8. May be you need to install Seagate optimize tool to see the full size of the drive.

Good luck.

suraswami, Jan 3, 2022
  4. I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 3, 2022
Thema:

I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.

1. I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet. - Similar Threads - created question haven't

2. How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22?: Windows 8.1How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22? I lost files in March and haven't figured out how to retrieve them. When I try to create a new restore point, it is just for today. How do I go back in time? Thanks - Jim...
  3. How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22?: Windows 8.1How can I create a restore point back to 3/1/22? I lost files in March and haven't figured out how to retrieve them. When I try to create a new restore point, it is just for today. How do I go back in time? Thanks - Jim...
  4. I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP

I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP: I purchased Microsoft 365 online on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet. It needs to be applied today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-microsoft-365-on-11222-and-it-has-not/a76569c5-af28-47b2-bd41-ef37cdaa45e7
  5. I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP: I purchased Microsoft 365 online on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet. It needs to be applied today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-microsoft-365-on-11222-and-it-has-not/a76569c5-af28-47b2-bd41-ef37cdaa45e7
  6. I purchased Microsoft 365 on 1/12/22 and it has not been applied to my account yet! HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.: On New Years Day, I created a question under Windows 10 with a topic "Windows Hello lock screen". It was titled "My account details have been changed by a technician......... " but I haven't seen it yet. This is the first time I've used this so I may have made a mistake on...
  8. I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.

I created a question on 1-1-22 but I haven't seen it yet.: On New Years Day, I created a question under Windows 10 with a topic "Windows Hello lock screen". It was titled "My account details have been changed by a technician......... " but I haven't seen it yet. This is the first time I've used this so I may have made a mistake on...
  9. Acer Questions 1

in Cortana
    Acer Questions 1: Cortana is not working in this and win 10 pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-questions-1/0046cac3-5c02-44eb-b4ab-39283c6073f1
  10. Question 1: How do I update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question 1: How do I update?: I want to know how to update to the latest windows version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-1-how-do-i-update/737b99fa-5c3d-4f13-81e8-1828e103c082