Windows 10: I created a video on Windows Essentials Movie Maker (the one that's supposedly no longer...

Discus and support I created a video on Windows Essentials Movie Maker (the one that's supposedly no longer... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; two days ago and now it's gone along with the entire program. Is this even possible? The logo was a piece of rolled up film, like it was before, so... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cleo JChampagne, May 28, 2019.

1. I created a video on Windows Essentials Movie Maker (the one that's supposedly no longer...

two days ago and now it's gone along with the entire program. Is this even possible? The logo was a piece of rolled up film, like it was before, so what happened? It was the only completely free (no catches or that sort of thing) video maker left. Those supposedly "free alternatives" are anything but. Is there actually a program out there that doesn't require ownership of a credit or debit card?

And where did my project go?

:)

Cleo JChampagne, May 28, 2019

2. windows movie maker

Hi,

We highly suggest you to repair your Movie maker.

Refer to the below steps to repair Movie Maker.

1. Click the Start menu.

2. Click Control Panel.

3. Click Programs.

4. Click Programs and Features.

5. Search for Windows Essentials on the list and then select it.

6. Click Uninstall/Change.

7. Click Repair all Windows Essentials programs.

Thank you.

Karina Aris, May 28, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, May 28, 2019
  4. I created a video on Windows Essentials Movie Maker (the one that's supposedly no longer...

Windows Movie Maker

Hello,

I do understand that you are facing issues in creating a movie file using movie maker.

I request you to try the steps below and check if this helps.

• Right click on Start menu.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Open Programs and Features.
    • Click on Windows essentials.
    • Select repair and follow the steps.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 28, 2019
Thema:

I created a video on Windows Essentials Movie Maker (the one that's supposedly no longer...

1. I created a video on Windows Essentials Movie Maker (the one that's supposedly no longer... - Similar Threads - created video Essentials

2. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO: Hello, I bought Movie Maker - Video Editor PRO today, order number 6464181728. Unfortunately something was wrong and I could not download the program. I don't want to buy it anymore. Please refund me the money. Regards, H. Chung Mr.E-mail: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Movie Maker:

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Movie Maker:: For some reason all my pictures are showing up in a screwed up style where half the picture is vertical and the other half is horizontal. I don't know how I managed to do this. I don't make movies, just take pictures and can't figure out how to get rid of Movie Maker and get...
  5. Editing a video in movie maker

Editing a video in movie maker: Hi, I am trying to trim a video in the movie maker app, but when I cut the video to where I want and save it, it just saves the whole video again. How can I cut the video into the section I want and save only that portion and delete the rest?...
  6. One particular video has blank screen in movie maker

One particular video has blank screen in movie maker: Hi Guys im having this problem with just one particular MP4 video recorded on my S8. Its just with this one video only. The video plays fine on VLC media player. However it does not have a thumbnail like most videos do when viewed in their folder. I used the convert...
  7. Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker)

Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker): Whenever I go to open an mp4 file onto the video editor, it pops up with the following message: 'These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them: Frappe.mov - Copy.mp4.' If someone could assist me on how to fix this problem, that'd be great!...
  8. Video Update Driver for Movie Maker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Update Driver for Movie Maker: I am using Movie Maker and it is running slow. The message that I am getting is to install a driver card or update one. What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-update-driver-for-movie-maker/3d5e009c-0ff7-475c-aba4-26317c93a441
  9. Windows Movie Maker...I loved it but no longer available.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Movie Maker...I loved it but no longer available.: In the past I have made several videos using my personal photos and music. I always used windows Movie Maker and it was free but it is no longer available. (Very disappointing Microsoft!) Can someone recommend a free, easy to use program that lets me use my own music to...
  10. Windows Movie Maker video problems....

Windows Movie Maker video problems....: Does anyone use or has used Windows Movie Maker which is a great little video editing programme ? I know it was designed for Win 7 but in the link below it says suitable for Win 10 but having tried all I know for some reason I still can't get it to work at all. Virtual...