Windows 10: I CREATED A WEBSITE FEW YEARS AGO-MISTERAMBROSE.COM----NOW I CANT FIND IT-WHERE DID IT GO?

Discus and support I CREATED A WEBSITE FEW YEARS AGO-MISTERAMBROSE.COM----NOW I CANT FIND IT-WHERE DID IT GO? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I created a website named Misterambrose. com a few years ago and could open it whenever I wanted. Now it is not coming up at all and I have not deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ambrosemueller 4, May 21, 2020.

1. I CREATED A WEBSITE FEW YEARS AGO-MISTERAMBROSE.COM----NOW I CANT FIND IT-WHERE DID IT GO?

I created a website named Misterambrose. com a few years ago and could open it whenever I wanted. Now it is not coming up at all and I have not deleted it! Can you help me locate it?

:)

ambrosemueller 4, May 21, 2020
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

creating a website with Blend 2015

Can't help much as this is a Windows 10 Forum, but suggest you start here: Creating a UI by using Blend - Visual Studio 2015

Erdeslawe, May 21, 2020
  3. wpqs Win User
    creating a website with Blend 2015

I would like a basic tutorial taking me step by step through the process of creating a website using Blend 2015 (comes with VS2015 Enterprise). The online help is useless, the tutorial video is nothing more than a walk through features. How do does one get
    started?

I have started Blend 2015 , File | New Website. However, there are no templates listed for c#.

4. I CREATED A WEBSITE FEW YEARS AGO-MISTERAMBROSE.COM----NOW I CANT FIND IT-WHERE DID IT GO?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 21, 2020
Thema:

I CREATED A WEBSITE FEW YEARS AGO-MISTERAMBROSE.COM----NOW I CANT FIND IT-WHERE DID IT GO?

1. I CREATED A WEBSITE FEW YEARS AGO-MISTERAMBROSE.COM----NOW I CANT FIND IT-WHERE DID IT GO? - Similar Threads - CREATED WEBSITE FEW

2. So a few years ago I downloaded Facebook Messenger from a random website and the exe File's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So a few years ago I downloaded Facebook Messenger from a random website and the exe File's...: For the record, I did not install the exe file after I downloaded it, I deleted it instantly and left the website, So my PC is safe, However what would have happened if I were to have Installed it? Would I have given my PC a virus? If so I'm glad I didn't install it lol....
  3. So a few years ago I downloaded Facebook Messenger from a random website and the exe File's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So a few years ago I downloaded Facebook Messenger from a random website and the exe File's...: For the record, I did not install the exe file after I downloaded it, I deleted it instantly and left the website, So my PC is safe, However what would have happened if I were to have Installed it? Would I have given my PC a virus? If so I'm glad I didn't install it lol....
  4. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  5. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i go to find a screenshot: Where do i go to find a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-go-to-find-a-screenshot/e8daa79b-c929-4e7c-8060-89f0e9e7d99b
  6. where do i go to find a screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it: I had bought the game in 2015ish. I could never play it on my potato pc due to graphics card and it was windows 7. I recently got a new computer that has a good graphics card and its windows 10. But when I went to the MSFT store i couldn't download it. It doesn't exist, but...
  8. Created A Recovery Drive - Where Did The Space Go ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Created A Recovery Drive - Where Did The Space Go ?: I created a Recovery Drive on an external hard drive with 1 TB capacity. After the drive was created, it shows only a capacity of 31.9 GB. Where did the rest of the space go ?...
  9. MISSING BITLOCKER. WHERE DID IT GO TO?I

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MISSING BITLOCKER. WHERE DID IT GO TO?I: I'M MISSING MY BITLOCKER FROM MY LAPTOP. WHERE DID IT GO TO AND HOW? I WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER AND NOT SOMEONE ELSES RESPONSES>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-bitlocker-where-did-it-go-toi/f4d26071-62ea-413b-b278-3f130f3ce1de"
  10. did a backup and reset now I have no desktop, or cant find it

in Windows 10 Customization
    did a backup and reset now I have no desktop, or cant find it: did a backup and reset now I have no desktop, or cant find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop/8cd80ca3-bb3a-45e4-a791-61ea48768b67