Windows 10: I created image files using W1o application, easus and macrium.. None will boot. I do not...

Discus and support I created image files using W1o application, easus and macrium.. None will boot. I do not... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Thank you, Jim Wilson... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by James J.Wilson, Jan 1, 2019.

1. I created image files using W1o application, easus and macrium.. None will boot. I do not...

Thank you,

Jim Wilson

:)

James J.Wilson, Jan 1, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

I created image files using W1o application, easus and macrium..  None will boot.  I do not... [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jan 1, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Macrium Reflect and SSD drive

Here's an easy way to do it, With your SSD connected.

1. If not already done. Create a backup image of your current Windows HD. From Macrium, click on "Create an image of the partition(s) required to backup and restore Windows"
      NOTE: you could actually clone the disk, but create a backup then restore will allow Macrium to correctly align the cluster size and perform trimming on the new SSD.
    2. After step 1 is done, click on Restore tab, select the image from step 1 then click on Select different target disk, select the SSD as destination disk then click on Next->Finish. No need to use/boot from Rescue disk. It will be faster and Macrium will also perform trimming on the new SSD.
    3. Disconnect the HD and reboot. Windows should boot up with the new SSD.

topgundcp, Jan 1, 2019
  4. I created image files using W1o application, easus and macrium.. None will boot. I do not...

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

I created image files using W1o application, easus and macrium.. None will boot. I do not...

1. I created image files using W1o application, easus and macrium.. None will boot. I do not... - Similar Threads - created image files

2. Rename Macrium Image File?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Rename Macrium Image File?: I was recently trying out Macrium Free 7.2 and a couple of questions came up. I created a disk image and left the settings at defaults. There was the part of the process where you direct the file to the destination folder, and this is where there was a warning to NOT change...
  3. How do I create and use a System Image backup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I create and use a System Image backup?: I made one back in the day but when I tried to use it it wasn't like back in the day when you put in the Windows repair disk... (It's been a while I don't remember the confusion.) I know you burn it onto a DVD but once it's made and you need to use it to repair the system how...
  4. Macrium Image Won't Boot

Macrium Image Won't Boot: Lenovo Thinkpad E531, legacy BIOS mode, Win 10 Pro. Objective: To image entire current 300GB HD to a 500GB HD. Used Diskpart to wipe the 500GB drive first, then formatted it as GPT/NTFS/no drive letter. Imaged the 300GB to the 500GB with Macrium Reflect 7.2. No errors after...
  5. Booting Macrium usb image

Booting Macrium usb image: We are discussing how to boot from a usb image made with Macrium Reflect in this thread: http://www.eightforums.com/general-s...ash-drive.html I just thought I would mention it here. It contains good info about Macrium. Delete this if it is not wanted. I don't want...
  6. Issue with creating Image on Laptop with Macrium Reflect

Issue with creating Image on Laptop with Macrium Reflect: OK here's my scenario, I have successfully used Macrium Reflect to create images saved on a 1TB external drive. I had 2 good images stored on it and tried to put 3rd image on the same drive. Please note that I have used one of save images to restore the system after replacing...
  7. How do I mount a Macrium disk image?

How do I mount a Macrium disk image?: The images I have are in the form: XXXXXX.mrimg. How do I mount an image so I can read and use individual files and folders? Thank you. 60278
  8. How to create the boot disk by using Macrium Free?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to create the boot disk by using Macrium Free?: I have read this,but I'm still puzzled. I have downloaded a Windows 10 ISO image with the install.wim.And in this page [img] it still need download the wim,I really don't know the reason. Have I got something wrong? 74908
  9. Macrium viBoot - Create Virtual Machine using Macrium Image

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Macrium viBoot - Create Virtual Machine using Macrium Image: How to: Macrium viBoot - Create Virtual Machine using Macrium Image [img] Information I want to start with a very subjective, personal opinion: Macrium Reflect Free is the best available free imaging solution for Windows (download: Macrium Reflect Free). That being...
  10. Macrium Reflect - Use Macrium Image to set up Dual / Multi Boot

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Macrium Reflect - Use Macrium Image to set up Dual / Multi Boot: How to: Macrium Reflect - Use Macrium Image to set up Dual / Multi Boot [img] Information If you ask me, Macrium Reflect should be obligatory, first application installed after installing Windows 10. Users often think it as just another backup application but in fact...