Windows 10: I cropped very important image, and clicked "save" instead "save as copy". Can I revert...

Discus and support I cropped very important image, and clicked "save" instead "save as copy". Can I revert... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/miki772 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fua7tf/i_cropped_very_important_image_and_clicked_save/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/miki772, Apr 3, 2020.

1. I cropped very important image, and clicked "save" instead "save as copy". Can I revert...

/u/miki772, Apr 3, 2020

2. How to import, crop and save-as-image a screenshot?

I find certain aspects of the Windows 10 Pictures app confounding.

I see that I can import a photo from a connected device, but how can I import a screenshot from my clipboard? I often want to import, crop and save-as-image screenshots. Is there a way to do this with the Windows Pictures app?

almadenmike, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Cropping and saving photos

Hi I cannot save a copy of photos after cropping them. Have clicked on done. Will not do anything when click on save or save a copy

I cropped very important image, and clicked "save" instead "save as copy". Can I revert... [​IMG]

MichelleKelly1, Apr 4, 2020
  4. I cropped very important image, and clicked "save" instead "save as copy". Can I revert...

How To Save Zoomed Picture Without Cropping & Saving To File

While waiting for a ballgame to start I thought I would bother someone else besides myself. Below is a random (free to use) female model I pulled off of Google Images.

I cropped very important image, and clicked "save" instead "save as copy". Can I revert... [​IMG]

My image viewer of choice is FSViewer. When I hit the plus symbol on my keyboard three times the picture zooms out and if I crop the picture and save to file it looks like this:

I don't want to crop the original file to get the zoomed image but rather I want a program that when I hit the keyboard + symbol and the picture zooms out I want to be able to right click on the zoomed out picture and save it as Lossless compression just how it looks on screen. If I simply try to save the above zoomed out image directly above to file and then open it it does not reflect the zoomed out image but rather the same, original image that is it looks like the first image I posted.

I played around with the tools a bit in FSViewer and I did not see a way to do this. Suggestions welcome. I suppose Photoshop would be an answer but that is out of the question. I wonder if the versatile GIMP can easily do what I want. TIA.

phaedruspress, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

I cropped very important image, and clicked "save" instead "save as copy". Can I revert...

1. I cropped very important image, and clicked "save" instead "save as copy". Can I revert... - Similar Threads - cropped very important

2. Clicked on "save" option instead of "save a copy " in photos app. But I am unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicked on "save" option instead of "save a copy " in photos app. But I am unable to...: I ended up editing a photo, instead of saving a copy of it on windows using "save a copy" option clicked on "save" option now the edited image replaced my original image . Is there any way to retain my original image? when I am going through the pictures the original image...
  3. Clicked on "save" option instead of "save a copy " in photos app. But I am unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicked on "save" option instead of "save a copy " in photos app. But I am unable to...: I ended up editing a photo, instead of saving a copy of it on windows using "save a copy" option clicked on "save" option now the edited image replaced my original image . Is there any way to retain my original image? when I am going through the pictures the original image...
  4. Can I save my copy of Win10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I save my copy of Win10?: I want to convert my HDD to a backup drive and need to format it to remove many unwanted files/folders. Can I save my Win10 somehow to use it in the future?TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-save-my-copy-of-win10/2c8ccf0a-8c59-4c73-bd7d-4c9a169f2394
  5. Can I save my copy of Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I save my copy of Win10?: I want to convert my HDD to a backup drive and need to format it to remove many unwanted files/folders. Can I save my Win10 somehow to use it in the future?TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-save-my-copy-of-win10/2c8ccf0a-8c59-4c73-bd7d-4c9a169f2394
  6. Windows Photos App "Save" instead of "Save a Copy" as the default

Windows Photos App "Save" instead of "Save a Copy" as the default: I would like to know how to change my Microsoft Photos App to save video trims with "Save as" instead of "Saving a copy" If this cannot be done, please explain why....
  7. Photos crop save as

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos crop save as: Windows 10 Photos, editing - Crop Then "Save As" sometimes generates its own new file name, sometimes it allows me to specify a specific filename for the crop. How do I set it so it always expects me to generate the new file name?...
  8. Can not save images.

Can not save images.: Why can't I save images attached to e-mails received from my outlook account or from Facebook. It used to be OK. Using Windows 10 up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-save-images/2c7564d1-d65d-4c83-a608-a33a7c4b661f
  9. Why can't I save images after I've cropped them?

Why can't I save images after I've cropped them?: All I get is this:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-save-images-after-ive-cropped-them/0ddf9169-42ca-47ac-a3a6-f6f9e45e766f"
  10. Cropping and saving photos

Cropping and saving photos: Hi I cannot save a copy of photos after cropping them. Have clicked on done. Will not do anything when click on save or save a copy [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/cropping-and-saving-photos/8047c1e2-cf1a-4341-9d53-445b40021894