Windows 10: i currently have google for my apps would like to change to microsoft

Discus and support i currently have google for my apps would like to change to microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change my games and my apps to Microsoft, I currently have google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mona bunnell, Jul 25, 2018.

1. i currently have google for my apps would like to change to microsoft

I want to change my games and my apps to Microsoft, I currently have google

:)

mona bunnell, Jul 25, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Jul 25, 2018
  4. hpholm Win User

i currently have google for my apps would like to change to microsoft

Lumia doesnt have Google Authenticator?

Hi,

I suggest try the
    Authenticator app
    by Microsoft.

Two-step verification is an industry standard.

All that Google currently have in the Microsoft app store is a search app.

--

Hans

hpholm, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

i currently have google for my apps would like to change to microsoft

1. i currently have google for my apps would like to change to microsoft - Similar Threads - currently google apps

2. I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a...: I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a different one. However I still would like to be able to use the current email account/address after the change. I don't want the current email linked to my computer. I have a 365 subscription...
  3. I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a...: I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a different one. However I still would like to be able to use the current email account/address after the change. I don't want the current email linked to my computer. I have a 365 subscription...
  4. I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?: Hi everyone,I need to take my laptop to a repair shop. Unfortunately I am unable to power it on due to battery issues and so I'm unsure whether the name and picture shown in this profile will be reflected on the laptop that I'm wanting to get fixed.I own a Lenovo Ideapad...
  5. do i have change window i would like window and google as my main page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do i have change window i would like window and google as my main page: do i have change window i would like window and google as my main page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-have-change-window-i-would-like-window-and/5ba75462-a167-4695-81c6-84d6dc54d902
  6. do i have change window i would like window and google as my main page

do i have change window i would like window and google as my main page: do i have change window i would like window and google as my main page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-have-change-window-i-would-like-window-and/5ba75462-a167-4695-81c6-84d6dc54d902
  7. I would like to change the name in the Microsoft Store Review

I would like to change the name in the Microsoft Store Review: I just learnt that Microsoft displayed my full real name when i submit a review to the Microsoft Store.I can't believe that!!Normally nickname should be used! just like this communityAnd after googling, i learnt that once a review is posted, it could not be deleted!!Now the...
  8. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...
  9. I have a Microsoft Lumia 640 currently running Windows 10 Mobile and I would like to return...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a Microsoft Lumia 640 currently running Windows 10 Mobile and I would like to return...: I have a Microsoft Lumia 640 currently running Windows 10 Mobile and I would like to return to Windows 8.1 Mobile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-have-a-microsoft-lumia-640-currently-running/524b8315-9897-4980-8eab-f657aca4e2e2
  10. I would like to use current addresses so that can download apps.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I would like to use current addresses so that can download apps.: I am looking for the old email addreses that come up when I try to download apps in the “metro” of windows 10. I can’t find them in the credential manager of the control panel. So where are they so that I can delete them and use my usable email addresses instead. I would...