Windows 10: I currently have Windows for Mac 2011. My excel isn't loading among other things. Where can...

Discus and support I currently have Windows for Mac 2011. My excel isn't loading among other things. Where can... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Where can I find an update for Windows for Mac 2010?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CynthiaJames1, Aug 11, 2018.

1. I currently have Windows for Mac 2011. My excel isn't loading among other things. Where can...

Where can I find an update for Windows for Mac 2010?

:)

CynthiaJames1, Aug 11, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Excel file

Hi zhiyang....,

I'm assuming that since you're using Excel 2011, that you have a Mac. Have you tried saving the file in the default 2011 format of XLSX?

While I have tested and can open both XLS and XLSX files on my Windows Phone, they were both created in PC versions of Excel 2000 and Excel 2010.

As a test, would you:

• First, try saving the file as XLSX and see if you can access the newer file format on your phone.

Otherwise, try the following as a test:

• Open up a web browser
    • Go to Windows Live and login.
    • Select "SkyDrive" at the top of the brwoser window
    • Select the Excel icon near the top where it says "Create"
    • Add a few numbers and do an AutoSum. Maybe add some formatting.
    • Close the workbook (File -> Close workbook)
    • Next, your SkyDrive file listing will appear with the new file.
    • Click the "i" circle to the far right of the new file.
    • Now, select "Send a link"
    • Enter your e-mail information and click "Send"
    • On your phone, open the e-mail and click on the button that says "View document"
    • You should be able to view the document.
    • If yes, then there is apparently a compatibilty issue on the Mac using XLS and I would try my first suggestion of trying to save the file in a different format like the newer XLSX.

By the way, the procedure gets easier in Windows Phone Mango (coming soon - no official release dates yet except in Japan) as you can save to and access files directly from your SkyDrive. That would eliminate the e-mailing it to yourself steps ... a lot easier!

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Aug 11, 2018
  4. I currently have Windows for Mac 2011. My excel isn't loading among other things. Where can...

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

I currently have Windows for Mac 2011. My excel isn't loading among other things. Where can...

1. I currently have Windows for Mac 2011. My excel isn't loading among other things. Where can... - Similar Threads - currently Mac 2011

2. Network issues among other things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network issues among other things: I am running Windows 10, 21H2. For starters, I am missing a lot of app icons in the Start Menu. Network and Internet settings crash the moment I try to open them while connected to a network. Speaking of networks, the icon on the bottom right used to show Identifying...,...
  3. Network issues among other things

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issues among other things: I am running Windows 10, 21H2. For starters, I am missing a lot of app icons in the Start Menu. Network and Internet settings crash the moment I try to open them while connected to a network. Speaking of networks, the icon on the bottom right used to show Identifying...,...
  4. Network issues among other things

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't log into accounts, among other things

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't log into accounts, among other things: Just recently, Ive been having trouble with access to sites. The most serious case is with my online access to my banks checking account. Ive never had a problem in the past, but a couple days ago I logged in and kept getting error messages saying Im entering incorrect...
  6. I have to change my pin far to often among other things

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have to change my pin far to often among other things: I am sick of being constantly told that my institution requires me to change my pin, i don't even have an institution? I have tried multiple command prompts and such from these forums but it never works so if someone has an up to date solution that would be great. Also, i...
  7. Kernel Check Failure among other things!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kernel Check Failure among other things!: Hello, Hopefully someone can help! Built the PC about three weeks ago, been working fine, then suddenly, all sorts of problems, such as Page fault in nonpaged area and Kmode exception not handled. After various ideas I decided to remaster it. I made a USB boot drive using...
  8. Lost admin privilages among other things.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost admin privilages among other things.: So i have been having major issues with my PC for a while now. All admin privilages have been lost and my computer fails to do basic things like shut off. I The option to shut the computer down in the menu is not there. It reads "There are no current power options available"....
  9. Cannot access Store, among other things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access Store, among other things: I have not been able to access the Microsoft Store, or run some of the tiled apps, for several days now. I think it started with the 1909 update. I noticed that OneNote, which I use daily, wouldn't sync. I uninstalled it, then went to the Store to reinstall it, but then I...
  10. Not able to change my timezone (among other things)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not able to change my timezone (among other things): For the longest time now, every time I try to change my timezone windows informs me that it is "Unable to continue. do not have permission to perform this task. Please contact [my] computer administrator for help." This is a bit problematic consider that [I]I am the system...