Windows 10: I damaged the audio of my windows

Discus and support I damaged the audio of my windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello I use Fl studio on a regular basis (audio production) and due to audio glitches in chrome when FL was open (probably audio sample rate problem) I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Walimaga, Apr 13, 2021.

1. I damaged the audio of my windows

Hello I use Fl studio on a regular basis (audio production) and due to audio glitches in chrome when FL was open (probably audio sample rate problem) I decided to uninstall all audio drivers from device manager including realtek, intel audio etc. And focusrite (the driver of my external audio interface)

Except now I have a constant hiss sound when I use my headphone even if I reinstalled everything

Thanks

submitted by /u/Walimaga
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Walimaga, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 13, 2021
  4. I damaged the audio of my windows

My Windows Audio is a Mess

Hi there Punchcard, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I would suggest for now is to completely remove the Audio drivers listed in the Device Manager. Please make sure you remove all listed under Sound and audio devices.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

And then please see if there are any improvements.

FerdinandNanalig, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

I damaged the audio of my windows

1. I damaged the audio of my windows - Similar Threads - damaged audio

2. Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...: Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now I can't use some of the keys. I have try some suggestions but still not working. Please help.....
  3. Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...: Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now I can't use some of the keys. I have try some suggestions but still not working. Please help.....
  4. Is there a prompt to disable built in keyboard? Cause my keyboard have some damage and now...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,: my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-file-explorer-is-damaged-i-can-no-longer-access/d1e0c6c5-207f-441c-99fb-ec1533f80f79
  6. my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,

my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive,: my file explorer is damaged. I can no longer access my personal files from my C: drive, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-file-explorer-is-damaged-i-can-no-longer-access/d1e0c6c5-207f-441c-99fb-ec1533f80f79
  7. Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update: I update my pc 6th of March 2024 and Microsoft new update damage my ram and bios chipset I spend 2000 Rs on my motherboard because of Microsoft new window update. I am asking is Microsoft pay for my ram and motherboard I can't trust Microsoft anymore...
  8. Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update

Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update: I update my pc 6th of March 2024 and Microsoft new update damage my ram and bios chipset I spend 2000 Rs on my motherboard because of Microsoft new window update. I am asking is Microsoft pay for my ram and motherboard I can't trust Microsoft anymore...
  9. Is Microsoft pay for my damage ram or motherboard? Because of new update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. repair damaged audio files

repair damaged audio files: repair damaged audio files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-damaged-audio-files/9499db54-46b3-4867-8535-ea280cf02b92