Windows 10: i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...

Discus and support i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to reactivate the deactive windows on window 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sidra-876, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Sidra-876 Win User

i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...

How to reactivate the deactive windows on window 10

:)

Sidra-876, Jan 24, 2023
  2. gary407 Win User

Trying to reactivate

Hi everyone, just had to replace my motherboard and trying to activate with activation troubleshooter and I keep getting the message '' We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again. '' any good ideas.
    Thanks

gary407, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Sachy2007 Win User
    Reactivation Failed

I have just recently replaced my motherboard/processor and I reformatted my windows hard drive. I gone through the hardware changes steps, I chose the old machine listed on my account and clicked on ACTIVATE.

It now tells me that:

"Unable to activate Windows

We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later."

What am I missing here?

Sachy2007, Jan 24, 2023
  4. i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...

windows 10 reactivation after hardware change

I just changed motherboards, and When I follow the the steps listed in the "reactivate windows 10 after hardware change" support page, it gives me the message "unable to activate windows" message after I sign in and identify my device,
    with no error code, just a subheader that says "can't activate windows 10 on this device, try again later."

Primero Holodon, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...

1. i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now... - Similar Threads - deactivites window trying

2. I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a screen: I tried to reset my pc . Now it is going in a loop of turning on and off. And I am not doing any thing<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-resetting-my-pc-now-i-am-stuck-on-a-screen/c1433378-bb25-43d5-9c82-0282f86bf16d
  3. I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a srceen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a srceen: I tried to reset my pc . Now it is going in a loop of turning on and off. And I am not doing any thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-resetting-my-pc-now-i-am-stuck-on-a-srceen/c1433378-bb25-43d5-9c82-0282f86bf16d
  4. I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a srceen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a srceen: I tried to reset my pc . Now it is going in a loop of turning on and off. And I am not doing any thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-resetting-my-pc-now-i-am-stuck-on-a-srceen/c1433378-bb25-43d5-9c82-0282f86bf16d
  5. I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a srceen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...: How to reactivate the deactive windows on window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deactivites-my-window-and-now-i-am-trying-to/85386a42-90c5-402c-a60a-e43dfda074c7
  7. i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...

i deactivites my window and now i am trying to reactivates it but it is not activating now...: How to reactivate the deactive windows on window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deactivites-my-window-and-now-i-am-trying-to/85386a42-90c5-402c-a60a-e43dfda074c7
  8. Accidently cleared my windows key now i can't reactivate it

Accidently cleared my windows key now i can't reactivate it: Dear friends, please I need urgent help. Last night my brother deleted the key of the Windows edition that I had already received when I bought my new laptop. I was able to recover my home edition key of Windows by following the instructions given by "Time Lady" in this blog....
  9. I am now unable to activate the above software with Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am now unable to activate the above software with Windows: Hello All, I have a once only installation of Windows 10 for which I do have the licence key, however about a month ago I had a problem with the hard drive and have now installed a new 2 tb drive, unfortunately, I am now unable to activate the above software with Windows....
  10. Windows 10 PRO activation now asks to reactivate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 PRO activation now asks to reactivate: Back in 2015, I had a digital license of Windows 7 Professional and used it to activate a custom built PC. When Windows 10 went live and offered free upgrades, I upgraded mine to Windows 10 PRO and it was activated successfully. I have reformatted my PC several times since...