Windows 10: I debloated my windows 10

Discus and support I debloated my windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; but I have a restore point from before but didnt know that it will delete everything from me now I cant even use the search bar how can I use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Synctic, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Synctic Win User

I debloated my windows 10

but I have a restore point from before but didnt know that it will delete everything from me now I cant even use the search bar how can I use my restore point please help

:)

Synctic, Dec 3, 2020

2. debloat windows 10

Hi all,

Is there any script or tool to debloat windows 10 , remove all default app

Kieshan Somai, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Ghani728 Win User

hello... I debloat my windows yesterday, after that I update the windows, can it restore the applications I debloat?

I debloat my windows yesterday, after that I update the windows, can it restore the applications I debloat?

Ghani728, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

1. I debloated my windows 10 - Similar Threads - debloated

2. Just debloated my Windows 10... It erased Store, Calculator and Photos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just debloated my Windows 10... It erased Store, Calculator and Photos: Just used Windows10Debloater according to this Chris Titus Tech video. I fucking selected "Customize Blacklist" and set apart WhatsApp Web. Away from that, Store, Calculator and Photos should not have been erased by the debloat, since I selected "Remove Bloatware With...
  3. Question: Is it allowed/legal to debloat/modify Windows 10 (ISO and the OS) using...

Question: Is it allowed/legal to debloat/modify Windows 10 (ISO and the OS) using...: I don't really mind if it breaks a bit due to whatever I do. Purely worried I could void Microsoft's agreements and lose my Windows copy, however unlikely, though. Ex. I don't want OneDrive and some of the Microsoft Store apps. Possibly other things, if I notice I can remove...
  4. manually debloat windows 10

manually debloat windows 10: can any kind soul share a link? Non automated ones please. Thank you and merry christmas! submitted by /u/snip3r77 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfywz3/manually_debloat_windows_10/
  5. Windows 10 Debloat Tool GUI improves the Windows 10 tweaker's usability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Debloat Tool GUI improves the Windows 10 tweaker's usability: Windows 10 Sophia Script is a powerful PowerShell script to make all kinds of tweaks to Windows 10 systems. We reviewed Sophia Script in the past and found it to be a very powerful yet complex option reserved to advanced Windows users who know how to read and edit PowerShell...
  6. Debloated my windows 10 recently and I noticed the psr.exe [Windows Steps Recorder] is not...

Debloated my windows 10 recently and I noticed the psr.exe [Windows Steps Recorder] is not...: Also the Action Centre was there but did not open when I clicked it I followed some guides online and used the command line to restore it, is there something similar I can do about the Windows Step Recorder, since I use it almost everyday. submitted by /u/lilnav851 [link]...
  7. Windows 10 App store and some things are gone after debloating

Windows 10 App store and some things are gone after debloating: Used the Sycnex debloater and made sure not to delete windows apps,yet ended up doing it. This got rid of Xbox, Store and image viewer too. Used the reverse registry changes but that did not help The app was showing in search but nothing happened when i tried to open it...
  8. can't access samba share after Windows fresh install and Tron+supmaxi/Debloat-Windows-10

can't access samba share after Windows fresh install and Tron+supmaxi/Debloat-Windows-10: Hey folks! I had to reinstall Windows 10 and as usual I applied the Tron script, this time I also applied the set of scripts supmaxi/Debloat-Windows-10 ( https://github.com/supmaxi/Debloat-Windows-10 ). Problem is now Windows can't find my Ubuntu samba share: I tried...
  9. DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit?

in Windows 10 Support
    DEBLOAT scripts - how to edit?: I want to run a Debloat script on a new W10 installation, but first I'd like to go through it to see what's included\disincluded and maybe make some changes. How does one examine a script without activating it? 168548
  10. Used a Windows 10 Debloater and Looking to reinstall The Ms Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Used a Windows 10 Debloater and Looking to reinstall The Ms Store: I used a Windows 10 debloater a while back (which can be found here: GitHub - Sycnex/Windows10Debloater: Script to remove Windows 10 bloatware.) and Decided I would like to reinstall only the MS store tried a bunch of mentioned methods online without any luck. Any help would...