Windows 10: I deleted a program through the program files folder and then I tried reinstalling it but...

Discus and support I deleted a program through the program files folder and then I tried reinstalling it but... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The app was the EA play app I deleted every possible thing related to this app but nothing works submitted by /u/oferpoferlofer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oferpoferlofer, Apr 2, 2021.

1. I deleted a program through the program files folder and then I tried reinstalling it but...

The app was the EA play app

I deleted every possible thing related to this app but nothing works

submitted by /u/oferpoferlofer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/oferpoferlofer, Apr 2, 2021

2. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yes, the install was corrupted the first time you tried to install it most likely. Now the system does believe it is installed and/or can't find the Uninstaller; however, the program scanner can still find the program folder.

Does the software work and just listed repeated? If so, use CCleaner. Under tools and Uninstaller (I think) you can delete the install listing with uninstalling anything.

If the software does not work, then you are going to have to start the uninstaller from something else like Ccleaner, directly from the program folder, or some other third party app. Then reinstall the software after a restart.

If that fails. Delete the program folder and user folder (Optional). Then run the uninstaller. It will say software not installed...blah blah, remove this listing? Click Yes. Then restart, reinstall.

TheLaughingMan, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yea, the programs work... everything is just listed over and over... I used CCleaner and it worked just fine... thanks!

Morrison5891, Apr 2, 2021
  4. KBD
    KBD Win User

I deleted a program through the program files folder and then I tried reinstalling it but...

Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

Thema:

I deleted a program through the program files folder and then I tried reinstalling it but...

1. I deleted a program through the program files folder and then I tried reinstalling it but... - Similar Threads - deleted program through

2. After reinstall windows and deleted the old program files, the program files keep showing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After reinstall windows and deleted the old program files, the program files keep showing...: thid is the error message. But i already deleted the windows.old files, why this is still showing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-reinstall-windows-and-deleted-the-old/c71f5ee2-3af7-4a22-995f-67d08457214f
  3. How to delete ''WindowsApps'' and ''Program Files'' folders?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete ''WindowsApps'' and ''Program Files'' folders?: Hey, I just noticed that I have two new folders on my hard drive one is called ''WindowsApps'' the other ''Program Files''. I have no permissions to read or delete them, even tho I'm the administrator. They seem to be system folders. Does anyone have an idea how to remove...
  4. DEleted files and programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DEleted files and programs: OK, so I up graded to Windows 10 Pro this evening. Had some issues so I contacted Microsoft support. They helped get the windows 10 Pro installed. Prior to installing, I had asked if my current programs and files would be effected and was told no. Anyway, I no longer have ANY...
  5. what happens if i delete the "Program files x86", "program files" and "user" folders from...

what happens if i delete the "Program files x86", "program files" and "user" folders from...: Hello. I am a new windows user. Right now I am thinking of freeing some space from my local disk. But not sure which folders should I delete. That's why I am asking you guys. I am repeating my question again. What happens if I delete the "Program files x86", "program files"...
  6. Is it safe to delete the adobe folders located in program files and program files (x86) in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe to delete the adobe folders located in program files and program files (x86) in...: So I want to completely uninstall photoshop from my computer but I am worried that if I delete the Adobe folders from these locations my system will malfunction in some way. Am I just being paranoid? submitted by /u/josechiri707 [link] [comments]...
  7. Delete Windows files in Programs folder

Delete Windows files in Programs folder: Hello! I just got a new SSD and want to use my old drive as bulk storage. I found it easier to just install a new copy of Windows on my new drive. I installed my essential applications and wanted to use a shortcut so I can have all my old applications. The problem is, the old...
  8. Reinstalling a program that I accidentally deleted in the control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstalling a program that I accidentally deleted in the control panel: Hi, I accidentally uninstalled a program Miracast on my Control Panel and now I want to get it back but I do not know how. I am seeing no "reinstall" buttons. Actually I think I lost it when I updated the Network Adapter in the Control Panel well maybe but not completely...
  9. delete a program file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete a program file: How can I close the carbonite program and delete the carbonite program file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-program-file/426ef3c3-741e-4f48-bbde-36a4377bc252"
  10. Unable to delete Program Files (X86) folder and files

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete Program Files (X86) folder and files: My Win10 Home is regularly updated by MS. After a recent update I find I am no longer able to update or completely remove applications. An example: Firstly, I am logged in as an administrator. I recently ran a program that informed me that an update was available. I opted...