Windows 10: I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

Discus and support I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to get out of the beta on windows 10 edition, and it said to delete Minecraft so i did but it deleted all my worlds. i looked at other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StephenCoe, May 29, 2021.

1. I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

I was trying to get out of the beta on windows 10 edition, and it said to delete Minecraft so i did but it deleted all my worlds. i looked at other threads and none of them helped when i go to restore previous versions it says there are no previous versions.

:)

StephenCoe, May 29, 2021

2. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, May 29, 2021
  3. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never
    showed up on the list on the actual game. I went back on minecraft and ALL my worlds were missing from the list! So my question is, How do I get them back to showing on the game?

OneWithWolvesYT, May 29, 2021
  4. I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

Recovering Minecraft world

I have the microsoft windows 10 version of minecraft and was having trouble joining some friends on the xbox one version. I deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to hopefully be able to join their world, but when i logged back in, my worlds were not there
    anymore. I believe that i did not have the world backed up in a file. Is there any way to recover my worlds after deleting and reinstalling?

DaBurritoBoy, May 29, 2021
Thema:

I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

1. I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds. - Similar Threads - deleted worlds minecraft

2. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  3. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  4. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  5. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  6. Minecraft Bedrock PC Deleted Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock PC Deleted Worlds: Yesterday i uninstalled for error Minecraft Bedrock in my PC, and when installed again my worlds weren't there anymore obviously. So i want to know if there is anyway to recover my worlds....
  7. Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds?: I got Minecraft windows 10 beta and when I try getting rid of the beta it's still there. I want to try reinstalling my Minecraft bedrock but I'm afraid all my worlds and data on servers will be deleted. Will my data and worlds be saved? If not is there any way to make it...
  8. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  9. Deleting minecraft world on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting minecraft world on accident: Hey, So I accidentally deleted my world and was wondering how I can recover it but a lot of people say it's nonrecoverable. I was wondering can't I just use third party softwares to recover lost hard data? I just want to get my world back thanks in advance....
  10. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"