Windows 10: I deleted all of the pinned files in This PC

Discus and support I deleted all of the pinned files in This PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was moving my files onto a microSD and I accidentally formatted it and now I can't access my Downloads, 3D Objects, Desktop, Documents, Music,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by umbrella, May 26, 2019.

1. umbrella Win User

I deleted all of the pinned files in This PC

I was moving my files onto a microSD and I accidentally formatted it and now I can't access my Downloads, 3D Objects, Desktop, Documents, Music, Pictures, and Videos. How do I redownload them???
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...93/unknown.png

:)

umbrella, May 26, 2019

2. PIN

To resolve this issue with your PIN, follow these step:

• Restart your computer first, then after that, open File Explorer and browse to this location:
    C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC

• Delete everything within that folder.
    • Go to Settings-> Accounts->Sign-in Options.
    • Click Add a PIN again and set your PIN.
    • PIN sign in should work going forward.

Let us know how this turns out.

Marque Lor, May 26, 2019
  3. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 26, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, May 26, 2019
Thema:

1. I deleted all of the pinned files in This PC - Similar Threads - deleted pinned files

2. Reset pc deleting all files and connection issur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset pc deleting all files and connection issur: when I reset my pc completely reset delete files and everything it tells me I need to update and connect to the WiFi and if I press skip this step it restarts my pc but does absolutely nothing and sends me back to the screen and when I try to connect to my network it says we...
  3. Reset pc deleting all files and connection issur

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset pc deleting all files and connection issur: when I reset my pc completely reset delete files and everything it tells me I need to update and connect to the WiFi and if I press skip this step it restarts my pc but does absolutely nothing and sends me back to the screen and when I try to connect to my network it says we...
  4. How To Delete All OneDrive Files Without deleting Original Files on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How To Delete All OneDrive Files Without deleting Original Files on PC: This week OneDrive is causing me a lot of problems. Here is what I wish to do.1- Delete all OneDrive Files in the cloud without deleting any of the original files on my PC. 2- Delete all files in the OneDrive Folder on my PC C:\Users\Chris\OneDrive without deleting any of the...
  5. How To Delete All OneDrive Files Without deleting Original Files on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Delete All OneDrive Files Without deleting Original Files on PC: This week OneDrive is causing me a lot of problems. Here is what I wish to do.1- Delete all OneDrive Files in the cloud without deleting any of the original files on my PC. 2- Delete all files in the OneDrive Folder on my PC C:\Users\Chris\OneDrive without deleting any of the...
  6. How To Delete All OneDrive Files Without deleting Original Files on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can I delete all of these files?

Can I delete all of these files?: They don't take up much space but it's annoying. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-all-of-these-files/38d34d35-cd3d-4bfd-96c1-63155d6843a9
  8. Deleting all files on my PC from OneDrive

Deleting all files on my PC from OneDrive: I use OneDrive on another computer laptop, but I don't need it on my Windows 10 Desktop computer. So, if I delete the OneDrive folder from my Windows 10 PC, will that delete all my files from my computer?...
  9. PC deleted all files

PC deleted all files: So the other day I updated my computer to windows. A few hours later I go onto my computer. Log on. And find out all my stuff is gone. My wallpaper is the default one. All of my videos. Music. Documents. Etc are all missing. I later find them again. Instead of being under,...
  10. Windows 10 Reset PC Delete all files

Windows 10 Reset PC Delete all files: Hello I just wanted to know if its normal for a pc to take over 12 hours to reset. I chose the option to delete all files but not the option to make sure that everything is completely wiped for security reasons. Started it at noon and now its 12 am. I have 3 TB of storage but...