Windows 10: I deleted all users of Windows 10, then my laptop is blocked

Discus and support I deleted all users of Windows 10, then my laptop is blocked in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi! Help! I deleted all users of Windows 10, then my laptop is blocked asking the password of an user. But I am writing the correct password, but it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Vinícius Bonfim, Dec 16, 2018.

1. I deleted all users of Windows 10, then my laptop is blocked

Hi!

Help!

I deleted all users of Windows 10, then my laptop is blocked asking the password of an user. But I am writing the correct password, but it is not accepted by Windows.

Because suddenly the Windows began asking password, I tried change this procedure. The option for dont ask password was changed and Win keeps asking the password. Then I delete the only user of computer, the admnistrator. After this, the windows start a bug, I turned it off. When I start again it was asking password but didnt recognized the correct password.

And I dont have a reset password disk.

Thanks.

Vinícius Bonfim

:)

Vinícius Bonfim, Dec 16, 2018

2. Cannot Delete a user account in windows 10

I go through the steps above but when I click on user account delete is not option only block and I want to delete. The above steps worked with windows 7 which by the way is better than 10 to do anything takes two to three times longer and will not let
    me delete users. Help

JenniferBradbury, Dec 16, 2018
  3. How to delete local user accounts on Windows 10?

Hi Marvin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about delete the multiple user accounts on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps to delete local user account and check if it helps.

Note: When you want to delete a user account from your computer:

• You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to delete a user account.

• You will not be able to delete a user account that is currently signed in. You will need to sign out the user first.

• Be sure to always have at least one enabled administrator account on the PC to avoid not being able to perform actions that require administrator rights.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.
    OR

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account
      " /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 16, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

I deleted all users of Windows 10, then my laptop is blocked

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Well you can try something like this... Delprof2 – User Profile Deletion Tool
    It is free to use, if you use for private use.

Quote from the Site page:

Deleting User Profile in Windows Using Delprof2

95Viper, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

I deleted all users of Windows 10, then my laptop is blocked

1. I deleted all users of Windows 10, then my laptop is blocked - Similar Threads - deleted users laptop

2. I deleted all the local users and can not login into my computer at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted all the local users and can not login into my computer at all: I have an old 2010 PC that’s has windows 10 on it. I deleted all the local users and can not login into my computer at all. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-all-the-local-users-and-can-not-login/e5871a15-06c6-46d4-9c0c-f52b128a5843
  3. I deleted all the local users and can not login into my computer at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I deleted all the local users and can not login into my computer at all: I have an old 2010 PC that’s has windows 10 on it. I deleted all the local users and can not login into my computer at all. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-all-the-local-users-and-can-not-login/e5871a15-06c6-46d4-9c0c-f52b128a5843
  4. Windows 10 update deletes all user data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 update deletes all user data: Good DayWe have this issue where some windows 10 computers do an automatic update and then deletes all the user data, some software remains, but they do not work, why is this happening, this has happened over 10 times in the last 6 months, any advise?Kind Regards...
  5. Windows 10 update deletes all user data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update deletes all user data: Good DayWe have this issue where some windows 10 computers do an automatic update and then deletes all the user data, some software remains, but they do not work, why is this happening, this has happened over 10 times in the last 6 months, any advise?Kind Regards...
  6. Windows 10 update deletes all user data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Accidentally deleted all users from Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accidentally deleted all users from Windows 10: Hello, I accidentally deleted all users from Windows 10. Then I signed out and now I can't log in back because there are no users anymore and I cannot create a new user because I need to be signed in for this.Is it possible to create a new admin user from a safe mood? If it's...
  8. I have 2 laptops and 2 PC's all with windows 10, I accidentally deleted my user account and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have 2 laptops and 2 PC's all with windows 10, I accidentally deleted my user account and...: I have 2 laptops and 2 pcs all of which have windows 10 installed, reason is I am changing to new PC's that are able to use windows 11. I accidentally deleted my user account on my new laptop, thinking it was a secondary account and now I cannot log on. When I try to log on...
  9. Accidentally deleted all users from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally deleted all users from Windows 10: Hello, I accidentally deleted all users from Windows 10. Then I signed out and now I can't log in back because there are no users anymore and I cannot create a new user because I need to be signed in for this.Is it possible to create a new admin user from a safe mood? If it's...
  10. Deleted a User on my laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted a User on my laptop: A few month ago I deleted a user on a family laptop. I did not realize the person who's profile I deleted had some photos that they now need. Any way to retrieve or get that profile back?...