Windows 10: I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

Discus and support I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yurii Kulynych, Apr 18, 2024.

1. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!

:)

Yurii Kulynych, Apr 18, 2024

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it? :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it? :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Lost a REALLY IMPORTANT folder

Hi Tanya,

We'd like to know a few things to understand this better and help you recover the missing folder. Please answer these questions:

• Did you lose it after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • How long has it been since you installed Windows 10 on the computer?
    Windows 10 does not apply changes or remove personal files without your permission. We suggest you restore the previous version of the folder or drive that used to contain the files you are looking for. Refer to this

page
    for the steps.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Apr 18, 2024
  4. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

How to recover deleted email from the deleted items folder.

I am using the Windows Mail in Windows 10. I have deleted some email from the deleted items folder which I want to recover. I am not proficient in the use of computers except for doing basic operations. I would appreciate some help in suggesting in a
    non technical way how to recover my deleted email from the deleted items folder.

Thank you

ChandrasekarapuramRSubramaniam, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

1. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it? - Similar Threads - deleted important folder

2. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  3. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  4. Windows backup hijacked my folders and deleted my files. Any way to recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows backup hijacked my folders and deleted my files. Any way to recover?: Clean install of windows 11. After installing programs, and copying my files to their respective folders desktop, doccuments, etc I finally start to configure onedrive.As a separate foldar since not all my pc documents need to be on the cloud. As so, I unchecked the Desktop,...
  5. Windows backup hijacked my folders and deleted my files. Any way to recover?

Windows backup hijacked my folders and deleted my files. Any way to recover?: Clean install of windows 11. After installing programs, and copying my files to their respective folders desktop, doccuments, etc I finally start to configure onedrive.As a separate foldar since not all my pc documents need to be on the cloud. As so, I unchecked the Desktop,...
  6. deleted a huge folder , is there any to recover it ;

deleted a huge folder , is there any to recover it ;: So like the title suggests, I deleted a HUGE folder, 128 gigabytes by ACCIDENT, and it erased everything on my computer and now I can’t get it back. Basically what happened was, I was backing up my phone to my computer and I wanted to back into my D: drive but I accidentally...
  7. deleted a huge folder , is there any to recover it ;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted a huge folder , is there any to recover it ;: So like the title suggests, I deleted a HUGE folder, 128 gigabytes by ACCIDENT, and it erased everything on my computer and now I can’t get it back. Basically what happened was, I was backing up my phone to my computer and I wanted to back into my D: drive but I accidentally...
  8. deleted a huge folder , is there any to recover it ;

9. Is there any way to recover an important file I accidentally deleted by using CTRL+Z too...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to recover an important file I accidentally deleted by using CTRL+Z too...: Now since I accidentally moved a miscellaneous file on my desktop after undoing past when I created that file, I can’t redo back to the point where it was created. It doesn’t appear to be saved anywhere at all on my computer now (since it technically wasn’t deleted it isn’t...
  10. I permanently deleted the Temp folder. Is there a way to recover?

I permanently deleted the Temp folder. Is there a way to recover?: Okay so um... I was trying to find ways on how to remove Virus/Malware on my computer and it just leads me to permanently deleting my temp folder, not the temporary files, I meant the actual temp folder. I feel pretty stupid and I'm actually scared right now because I think...