Windows 10: I deleted and app and can't redownload it?

Discus and support I deleted and app and can't redownload it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Bedrock Minecraft from the Microsoft store a few months ago. Last week , when trying to join a friends multiplayer game, I got an outdated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TeresaWarcup, Dec 2, 2020.

1. I deleted and app and can't redownload it?

I bought Bedrock Minecraft from the Microsoft store a few months ago. Last week , when trying to join a friends multiplayer game, I got an outdated client error. In an attempt to fix that problem, I deleted the app, intending to reinstall it. I opened the Microsoft store and was greeted with this.

I deleted and app and can't redownload it? 75579fe3-67d3-4348-bfc5-ceb18fc05030?upload=true.png

I know how to check what my pc has for all of these that's what happens when you click more info, but I'm not sure what I need to update. As far as I can tell, my PC meets all the minimums. But the store still says I need to update my device. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this? I just want to play Minecraft again :

:)

TeresaWarcup, Dec 2, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 2, 2020
  3. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

I deleted and app and can't redownload it?

Deleting apps

Hello Kelly,

We would like to know more information about your issue so that we will know why you are unable to delete applications on your computer:

• What changes/updates have you made prior to the issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to uninstall an application?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you try the steps in this article on
    how to uninstall apps and programs in Windows 10.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

I deleted and app and can't redownload it?

1. I deleted and app and can't redownload it? - Similar Threads - deleted app can't

2. i can't delete app from startup apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't delete app from startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  3. I can't delete this app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't delete this app.: What is that? How to delete it? My storage is 512 GB. C drive is 90GB. This app is intalled on C drive. What can i do? Is this virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-this-app/a659870d-4189-4acb-939d-25bce7b77854
  4. I can't delete this app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete this app.: What is that? How to delete it? My storage is 512 GB. C drive is 90GB. This app is intalled on C drive. What can i do? Is this virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-this-app/a659870d-4189-4acb-939d-25bce7b77854
  5. I can't delete this app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. App that can't be deleted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App that can't be deleted.: I have just reset my laptop to organize my files more efficiently, but as soon as I open it I realize this app that was previously installed is still there. I was wondering how to remove this as nothing happens to it when I click on it, the left click and right click won't do...
  7. Why can't I redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition?: When I bought a laptop last year it came with a code to download a free version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition through the Microsoft store, and I redeemed it on that laptop. Since then I no longer own that laptop and have recently bought another preowned laptop and tried to...
  8. Can't redownload Netflix on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't redownload Netflix on Microsoft Store: I recently uninstalled Netflix application from my Dell laptop with Windows 10 on it. I have attempted to redownload it by pressing get on the store but nothing happens. I have also tried adding to cart but that does nothing as well. I have no problems installing other apps...
  9. Redownloading app purchases with code

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Redownloading app purchases with code: Can anyone help with this ? I had gotten Minecraft windows 10 edition last year but I deleted it some months ago and now I want to redownload but it says I have to buy it can I get it back ? submitted by /u/yeasokeno [link] [comments]...
  10. I Can't Redownload the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Redownload the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: About a month ago I got the Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my old computer, I have a new computer now and I'm signing into the same microsoft account I used for the other one but it is not letting me redownload it. I only had the option to do the trial, so I downloaded the...