Windows 10: i deleted Bluetooth off windows how to reinstall

Discus and support i deleted Bluetooth off windows how to reinstall in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i was having issues with Bluetooth and i tried to find them but they appeared to not be installed, so i tried updating them and they still don't work i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FrostyBlueberryFox, Feb 20, 2021.

1. i deleted Bluetooth off windows how to reinstall

i was having issues with Bluetooth and i tried to find them but they appeared to not be installed, so i tried updating them and they still don't work i removed the drivers and they still wont install

submitted by /u/FrostyBlueberryFox
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FrostyBlueberryFox, Feb 20, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 20, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

WiFi 6 - All series|ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Feb 20, 2021
  4. caperjack Win User

i deleted Bluetooth off windows how to reinstall

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

i deleted Bluetooth off windows how to reinstall

1. i deleted Bluetooth off windows how to reinstall - Similar Threads - deleted Bluetooth off

2. I accidentally deleted bluetooth from my computer. How do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted bluetooth from my computer. How do i reinstall it?: HelloThis is a long story but ill shorten it as possible not very important so you can skip this partI found my old ps3 controller and i wondered if i can use it on my computer. Turns out i can using a software called ScpToolKit.So i downloaded it and ran it. It was...
  3. I accidentally deleted bluetooth from my computer. How do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted bluetooth from my computer. How do i reinstall it?: HelloThis is a long story but ill shorten it as possible not very important so you can skip this partI found my old ps3 controller and i wondered if i can use it on my computer. Turns out i can using a software called ScpToolKit.So i downloaded it and ran it. It was...
  4. I accidentally deleted bluetooth from my computer. How do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to reinstall Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall Bluetooth: My Bluetooth cannot be turned on and I tried to fix it. I uninstalled the Bluetooth driver but now I can't reinstall it, the device manager doesn't show any Bluetooth and even with "show hidden devices" turned on. I have rebooted my laptop and it remains the same, Bluetooth...
  6. How to reinstall Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall Bluetooth: My Bluetooth cannot be turned on and I tried to fix it. I uninstalled the Bluetooth driver but now I can't reinstall it, the device manager doesn't show any Bluetooth and even with "show hidden devices" turned on. I have rebooted my laptop and it remains the same, Bluetooth...
  7. How to reinstall Bluetooth

8. How to identify and reinstall bluetooth if i accidentally deleted it?

How to identify and reinstall bluetooth if i accidentally deleted it?: My bluetooth didn't have the toggle to turn it on, so i followed some directions i found online that said to uninstall the generic bluetooth adapter. However, for some reason instead of deleting just that, it deleted bluetooth completely. It no longer shows up in my device...
  9. How to reinstall Bluetooth?

How to reinstall Bluetooth?: My Bluetooth can't be turned on and I tried to fix it. I uninstalled the Bluetooth driver but now I can't reinstall it, the device manager does not show any Bluetooth and even with 'show hidden devices' turned on. I have rebooted my laptop and it is still the same the...
  10. How can I reinstall Bluetooth? (Bluetooth not working)

How can I reinstall Bluetooth? (Bluetooth not working): My bluetooth hasn't been working today, although it was fine before. When I try adding a bluetooth advice, it tells me that it can't connect and that I should turn it on or click on "Get more help with Bluetooth problems". I've tried multiple steps on that site, but nothing...