Windows 10: I deleted first password reset disk flash drive and cannot create new.

Discus and support I deleted first password reset disk flash drive and cannot create new. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I created 5 years ago password reset disk flash drive on Windows 7 Ultimate. Then I formatted the flash drive, because when I updated to Windows 10,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PoetVecheslaff, Sep 14, 2021.

1. I deleted first password reset disk flash drive and cannot create new.

I created 5 years ago password reset disk flash drive on Windows 7 Ultimate. Then I formatted the flash drive, because when I updated to Windows 10, there disappeared option to login with Password Reset Disk, and I used the Flash Drive for PDF text books. Now, when I got System Restore Point, Wizard recommend me to create Passport Reset Disk, but looks this option was only on Windows 7? Just in case I formatted the Flash Drive again to make Password Reset Disk, but probably Password Reset Disk Wizard remembers that I had one, and now even the Wizard does not open box, when I click that in the

:)

PoetVecheslaff, Sep 14, 2021

2. Create a password reset disk.

Hello,

I need help to create a Password reset disk.

I have a USB Flash Drive.

Would someone please give me the steps to do this?

Thanks,

A.W.

AlbWhitman1, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Shenan Stanley, Sep 14, 2021
  4. DEESMITH3 Win User

I deleted first password reset disk flash drive and cannot create new.

DEESMITH3, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

I deleted first password reset disk flash drive and cannot create new.

1. I deleted first password reset disk flash drive and cannot create new. - Similar Threads - deleted password reset

2. create password reset disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    create password reset disk: Hi,I wanted to get a password reset disk and i already plugged my key and everything works fine except when i open the forgotten password wizard it asks me for my password but the thing is since i'm on windows 11 i have a pin and facial recognition but i don't have a password...
  3. create password reset disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    create password reset disk: Hi,I wanted to get a password reset disk and i already plugged my key and everything works fine except when i open the forgotten password wizard it asks me for my password but the thing is since i'm on windows 11 i have a pin and facial recognition but i don't have a password...
  4. How to reset password If you have NOT created a password reset disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset password If you have NOT created a password reset disk: Dear Microsoft,A few weeks before, when I logged into my laptop, the method which I use to log in which is the PIN code method had suddenly disappeared. I then tried logging in via my other log in methods but I forgot the password.I am now stuck with 90GB of data less, which...
  5. create a password reset disk is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    create a password reset disk is not working: When I try to open create password reset disk . It show nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-password-reset-disk-is-not-working/5af9bf9f-0d0c-4482-83b1-6c6fad21a781
  6. Cannot delete a folder on a flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot delete a folder on a flash drive: I have a Samsung flash drive. It has a huge folder with thousands of files on it. I want to empty the drive, but I'm unable to delete that folder. File Explorer just hangs or does nothing no error message. The same when I try to delete individual files in batches. Sometimes...
  7. Create a password reset disk.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Create a password reset disk.: Hello, I need help to create a Password reset disk. I have a USB Flash Drive. Would someone please give me the steps to do this? Thanks, A.W. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-password-reset-disk/32e5bdf5-48bc-4529-a088-6539ddee73ed
  8. create a password reset disk

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    create a password reset disk: How do you create a password reset disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-password-reset-disk/14c2a1e2-262c-4712-8e0a-c48c5a2aa811
  9. create password reset disk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    create password reset disk: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-password-reset-disk/098afeed-b983-4819-b205-cc7dfd4cb75d"
  10. Create Password Reset Disk on USB Flash Drive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Password Reset Disk on USB Flash Drive in Windows 10: How to: Create Password Reset Disk on USB Flash Drive in Windows 10 How to Create a Password Reset Disk on USB Flash Drive in Windows 10 If you forget your Windows password, you can use a password reset disk to create a new one. It is recommend that you create a...