Windows 10: i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and now i cant access my...

Discus and support i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and now i cant access my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and no i cant access my windows, unfortunatly i dont have a restore point,please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mohamed ahmed3, Jun 22, 2022.

1. i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and now i cant access my...

Hi, i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and no i cant access my windows, unfortunatly i dont have a restore point,please help

:)

mohamed ahmed3, Jun 22, 2022

2. Windows 10 version 1803 can not delete invalid folder share

Yes, it works.

There 2 registry key should to delete, the locations are :

1. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\LanmanServer\Shares
    2. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\LanmanServer\Shares\Security

IGA Made Muliarsa, Jun 22, 2022
  3. asyntax Win User
    ATITool registry key

Hello,

During ATITool installation, the following registry key was added to my registry:

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{85b5ddd0-e090-4b15-bdf2-a443a3ca0b66}"

After uninstalling the program, this key remained. I tried to delete it through the registry editor but it returned the following error:

"Cannot delete {85b5ddd0-e090-4b15-bdf2-a443a3ca0b66}: Error while deleting key."

I'm running Vista Home Premium 32-bit by the way. I also tried to change permissions for the key and deleting in safe mode, but neither of those worked either.

Any ideas on how i can remove this key? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

asyntax, Jun 22, 2022
  4. vtboomer Win User

i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and now i cant access my...

Supremo references left in registry of Windows 10

I uninstalled the remote control program Supremo but there are two references left in the registry that will not delete. How can I get any and all references to Supremo off of my computer? The two that remained are:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Network\SupremoServices

and

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet001\Control\SafeBoot\Network\SupremoServices

When I tried to delete, it denied access.

vtboomer, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and now i cant access my...

1. i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and now i cant access my... - Similar Threads - deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMControlSet001 registry

2. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...: I can't remember my old password in the system it needed my microsoft account passwordis there anyway I can see my old password so I can access my cmd and try to fix this ?please helpor is there any way?I cant seem to reset it tooit says a error...
  3. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...: I can't remember my old password in the system it needed my microsoft account passwordis there anyway I can see my old password so I can access my cmd and try to fix this ?please helpor is there any way?I cant seem to reset it tooit says a error...
  4. I accidentally deleted my WOW6432NODE in the registry and I restarted my laptop and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and now i cant access my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and now i cant access my...: Hi, i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and no i cant access my windows, unfortunatly i dont have a restore point,please help...
  6. i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and now i cant access my...

i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and now i cant access my...: Hi, i deleted HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001 from registry and no i cant access my windows, unfortunatly i dont have a restore point,please help...
  7. REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY?: Can I delete Office 365 from Registry? I am trying to UNINSTALL OFFICE 365. I have tried MANUAL and MICROSOFT SUPPURT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL. The tool is UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM....
  8. REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY?

REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY?: Can I delete Office 365 from Registry? I am trying to UNINSTALL OFFICE 365. I have tried MANUAL and MICROSOFT SUPPURT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL. The tool is UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM....
  9. REGISTRY - CAN I DELETE OFFICE 365 FROM REGISTRY?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. i deleted something in registry and now it says i have no internet access but i do.

in Windows 10 Customization
    i deleted something in registry and now it says i have no internet access but i do.: before you guys start critizing me yes i am a curious man I had no idea what i was doing i regret it the most and i should have made and restore point before but i didnt. I deleted all the keys in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...