Windows 10: I deleted JWLanguage app Unable to reinstall

Discus and support I deleted JWLanguage app Unable to reinstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted JWLanguage app on Windows 10 desktop pc because it was not responding. I tried to reinstall from Microsoft Store. During install I get error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kittymeatloaf, Aug 25, 2021.

1. I deleted JWLanguage app Unable to reinstall

I deleted JWLanguage app on Windows 10 desktop pc because it was not responding. I tried to reinstall from Microsoft Store. During install I get error code 0x80073D05. I have reset Windows Store but that does not resolve the problem, I still get the same error code with the message "Something unexpected happened"

:)

kittymeatloaf, Aug 25, 2021
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Deleting apps

Hello Kelly,

We would like to know more information about your issue so that we will know why you are unable to delete applications on your computer:

• What changes/updates have you made prior to the issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to uninstall an application?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you try the steps in this article on
    how to uninstall apps and programs in Windows 10.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Aug 25, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 25, 2021
  4. I deleted JWLanguage app Unable to reinstall

unable to delete or reinstall some apps

Hi Buck,

You might have faced the above issue due to the corrupted user account.

If the issue does not persists on the newly created user account, transfer all the important files & folders from the old user profile by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + E keys on the keyboard to open
      File explorer.

• Click on This PC located at the left side panel of the window to open the drives of the PC.

• Go to users folder by opening the
      C: drive.

• From users folder, locate the user folder you want to move files from and copy only the important files. Copying the whole
      users folder may corrupt your newly created folder.

• After copying the files delete the corrupted user profile.

Note: Do not copy the entire user folder from the corrupted user profile as it may transfer the corrupted and missing files & folders to the newly created user profile causing the issue to relapse.

Write to us with the status of unable to delete or reinstall some of the apps on the PC for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

I deleted JWLanguage app Unable to reinstall

1. I deleted JWLanguage app Unable to reinstall - Similar Threads - deleted JWLanguage app

2. Bluetooth - Unable to delete app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth - Unable to delete app: Window 11 PC doesn't have Bluetooth. Purchased USB Bluetooth Wireless 5.3 Adapter. Unfortunately, should of checked, came with miniature CD which my Desktop does not have. Searched net and downloaded what I thought was a correct driver that would work. I've now got Bluetooth...
  3. Bluetooth - Unable to delete app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth - Unable to delete app: Window 11 PC doesn't have Bluetooth. Purchased USB Bluetooth Wireless 5.3 Adapter. Unfortunately, should of checked, came with miniature CD which my Desktop does not have. Searched net and downloaded what I thought was a correct driver that would work. I've now got Bluetooth...
  4. unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.: I used whatsapp beta windows app, then it was crashed while an update. and i uninstall the app and, try to reinstall it. but microsoft store shows me that the app is already have on my PC. It shows a msg on the screen "You Own This App". The Screenshot of the Microsoft store...
  5. Unable to reinstall "Owned" app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall "Owned" app.: I uninstalled "Apple Music" and I am trying to reinstall it. My "Microsoft store" shows this app as "Owned". When I go to the app to install it, it shows the "Install" tab. However when I click "Install" the app does not get installed. The tab changed color and gets back to...
  6. Unable to reinstall "Owned" app.

Unable to reinstall "Owned" app.: I uninstalled "Apple Music" and I am trying to reinstall it. My "Microsoft store" shows this app as "Owned". When I go to the app to install it, it shows the "Install" tab. However when I click "Install" the app does not get installed. The tab changed color and gets back to...
  7. can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it?: i want to reinstall an app which is quite large in size like 5gb..if i uninstall and then install from the store..i'll have to redownload it..is there a way i can reinstall it without deleting its data so i dont have to download it again..if there isnt, dont you think there...
  8. Can't uninstall/reinstall app after corrupting the data. Unable to delete folder.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't uninstall/reinstall app after corrupting the data. Unable to delete folder.: I tried to move an app (more specifically Gears 5, a game from the Xbox app) to another drive via the "Apps and Features" menu. It was taking forever, and didn't display a progress bar, so I gave up and reset my PC thinking I would try again. Instead, the app has disappeared...
  9. Unable to delete a Windows App folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete a Windows App folder: I can access the Windows App folder as I have changed the security permissions so I have full control. However, I am still prevented from deleting a folder as it states I need the administrator profile's approval. I only have one profile and I am the administrator, so I'm not...
  10. Reinstalling an accidental app deletion.

Reinstalling an accidental app deletion.: I accidentally deleted the app called "Get Help" which came along with Windows 10 1809. I was just wondering where I can download/reinstall this. I've checked in Microsoft Store but I could not find it anywhere....