Windows 10: I deleted Minecraft bedrock and redownloaded it now all my world are gone. Can I get them...

Discus and support I deleted Minecraft bedrock and redownloaded it now all my world are gone. Can I get them... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi! I recently had a glitch in Minecraft bedrock where when I was in a server it would always freeze. So I deleted and reinstalled it but it deleted... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Evan Mudd, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Evan Mudd Win User

I deleted Minecraft bedrock and redownloaded it now all my world are gone. Can I get them...

Hi! I recently had a glitch in Minecraft bedrock where when I was in a server it would always freeze. So I deleted and reinstalled it but it deleted all my worlds can you please help me get them back?

:)

Evan Mudd, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Tod_NL Win User

help i deleted my bedrock worlds

i deleted minecarft and reinstalled it (minecraft bedrock on pc) but i see my worlds are gone

how can i make it come back and can i even

pls help... i am realy scared they are gone forever

Tod_NL, Sep 14, 2020
  3. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was
    all my other worlds.

Aminullahshirazi, Sep 14, 2020
  4. I deleted Minecraft bedrock and redownloaded it now all my world are gone. Can I get them...

How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?

So here's the story. I was playing on one of my important minecraft worlds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and I decide that I want to leave. So I open up the pause menu, and hit "Save and Quit". All is well, until in the middle of the saving and quitting
    process, my computer gives me the Blue Screen of Death. Every now and then, I do get these, probably because I am using an older computer with Windows 10. But at the moment, that is not the point. What is important to me is that I get that Minecraft world
    back. I was able to find that it indeed exists, but it won't show up in the world list. I have looked pretty much everywhere, but I could only find one or two things about recovering Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds in particular. So, is there any way to recover
    one for Minecraft Bedrock? And if so, would you please tell me? Also, for the record, I haven't made any backups of this world.

PixeltheGreatMC, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

I deleted Minecraft bedrock and redownloaded it now all my world are gone. Can I get them...

1. I deleted Minecraft bedrock and redownloaded it now all my world are gone. Can I get them... - Similar Threads - deleted Minecraft bedrock

2. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  3. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  4. Why can't I redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition?: When I bought a laptop last year it came with a code to download a free version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition through the Microsoft store, and I redeemed it on that laptop. Since then I no longer own that laptop and have recently bought another preowned laptop and tried to...
  5. I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.: I was trying to get out of the beta on windows 10 edition, and it said to delete Minecraft so i did but it deleted all my worlds. i looked at other threads and none of them helped when i go to restore previous versions it says there are no previous versions....
  6. Minecraft Bedrock PC Deleted Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock PC Deleted Worlds: Yesterday i uninstalled for error Minecraft Bedrock in my PC, and when installed again my worlds weren't there anymore obviously. So i want to know if there is anyway to recover my worlds....
  7. Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds?: I got Minecraft windows 10 beta and when I try getting rid of the beta it's still there. I want to try reinstalling my Minecraft bedrock but I'm afraid all my worlds and data on servers will be deleted. Will my data and worlds be saved? If not is there any way to make it...
  8. I uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it and all my worlds are gone how do I get them back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it and all my worlds are gone how do I get them back??: Hi I recently uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it because it was buggy but when I reinstalled it none of my worlds that I worked hours on were there if anyone can help me get them back I would literally cry plz help a fellow game out :...
  9. help i deleted my bedrock worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help i deleted my bedrock worlds: i deleted minecarft and reinstalled it minecraft bedrock on pc but i see my worlds are gone how can i make it come back and can i even pls help... i am realy scared they are gone forever...
  10. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?: I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds....