Windows 10: I deleted minecraft cause i couldnt sign in and now cant get it back. Any help?

Discus and support I deleted minecraft cause i couldnt sign in and now cant get it back. Any help? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I deleted minecraft cause I couldn't sign into my microsoft account thinking it would help me sign in after i deleted it I went to the microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sans-19, May 31, 2020.

1. Sans-19 Win User

I deleted minecraft cause i couldnt sign in and now cant get it back. Any help?

I deleted minecraft cause I couldn't sign into my microsoft account thinking it would help me sign in after i deleted it I went to the microsoft store that's where i got it and i couldn't get it anymore cause I cant sign into microsoft it was working earlier this month and java edition lets me sign in so I dont get why i can't sign in so i don't know why i cant get it back
    sorry if this has happened before and i didnt see it

sorry for any grammar errors it's late at night

:)

Sans-19, May 31, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 31, 2020
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 31, 2020
  4. I deleted minecraft cause i couldnt sign in and now cant get it back. Any help?

I do not get any signs to download Minecraft even if I search it and signed in.

Hi,

Having a corrupted Store app is one of the possible reasons why you do not see signs to download Minecraft. To help you resolve your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Do you have an option to download other games?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to download Minecraft?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried downloading the game from
      Windows Store
      using a web browser?

Wilfred Mac, May 31, 2020
Thema:

I deleted minecraft cause i couldnt sign in and now cant get it back. Any help?

1. I deleted minecraft cause i couldnt sign in and now cant get it back. Any help? - Similar Threads - deleted minecraft cause

2. I cant sign in, now what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign in, now what?: So I log in into a new desktop with windows install windows 10 and log in with Microsoft then it asks for a windows password, and I don't know what that is or when that was a thing but now I can no longer access my account....
  3. I cant sign in, now what?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant sign in, now what?: So I log in into a new desktop with windows install windows 10 and log in with Microsoft then it asks for a windows password, and I don't know what that is or when that was a thing but now I can no longer access my account....
  4. I cant sign in, now what?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cant sign in in minecraft , HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant sign in in minecraft , HELP: Hello , everytime i wanna sign in in minecraft with my microsoft account it says this : #Error Code: 0x80040154 code: Deep Ocean. Something went wrong in the login process. Please check the Xbox App for potential errors. For more information, go HERE or contact Customer...
  6. I cant sign in in minecraft , HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant sign in in minecraft , HELP: Hello , everytime i wanna sign in in minecraft with my microsoft account it says this : #Error Code: 0x80040154 code: Deep Ocean. Something went wrong in the login process. Please check the Xbox App for potential errors. For more information, go HERE or contact Customer...
  7. I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back: I reset my computer and i cant install Minecraft bedrock on my pc anymore and i have looked in library and it wasn't there any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-computer-and-i-cant-get-minecraft/c8d75d20-550b-416a-bd00-252049a5ee81
  8. i couldnt sign in onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    i couldnt sign in onedrive: i couldnt sign in onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-couldnt-sign-in-onedrive/02cb619d-104c-47ce-b02e-d4828a844685
  9. "I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP": Same exact issue as the quoted thread in the subject. The solution provided did not fix it. I bought Minecraft Bedrock by redeeming the code during the promotion. I uninstalled it last week. I am unable to reinstall. I have tried to find a microsoft support email...
  10. I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. I claimed it last year in December of 2018 with a redeem code. I am sure im using the right account and now it says i have to redeem another code! I tried the same...