Windows 10: i deleted my 1TB Data drive by mistake when installing windows is there any way to...

Discus and support i deleted my 1TB Data drive by mistake when installing windows is there any way to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItsMalek [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0pccx/i_deleted_my_1tb_data_drive_by_mistake_when/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItsMalek, Apr 13, 2020.

1. i deleted my 1TB Data drive by mistake when installing windows is there any way to...

/u/ItsMalek, Apr 13, 2020
  2. dhdude Win User

Replacing old hard drive, need way to copy Windows installation across

Hey Guys,
    What would be the best way of copying/imaging the entire contents of an old system drive over to a replacement hard disk for the same machine? I need to copy the Windows installations and all other data to the new drive, and then format the old drive to use as a backup.

Any suggestions? *Smile i deleted my 1TB Data drive by mistake when installing windows is there any way to... :)

dhdude, Apr 13, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 13, 2020
  4. ZoraidaQH Win User

i deleted my 1TB Data drive by mistake when installing windows is there any way to...

Would 1TB USB storage data be deleted if I add a Recovery Disk to it?

Hi,

I have tried to create a Recovery Disk for my PC with Windows 10. I followed all the steps given and there came a caution saying: Be aware that all your data drive will be deleted. This put me off and I did not precede. As I could not understand that data
    that would be deleted would be the one I had in the formal Recovery Disk in the Drive D of the computer or the data I have been keeping for the last four years in my 1TB USB external storage.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

ZoraidaQH, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

i deleted my 1TB Data drive by mistake when installing windows is there any way to...

1. i deleted my 1TB Data drive by mistake when installing windows is there any way to... - Similar Threads - deleted 1TB Data

2. My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted. Is there any possible way...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted. Is there any possible way...: I've been trying to solve this for a few days now, from what I've heard an account is not fully closed/deleted till after 30-60 days? If so, how do I recover this email. Whenever I try the recover option at any login, it says that the account does not exist. I've tried to...
  3. I deleted my post by mistake

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted my post by mistake: I deleted my post without thinking and now I will never be able to get the help I need. Is it possible to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-post-by-mistake/4fae3032-6a9a-45b5-b85c-af382f19df98
  4. I deleted my post by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my post by mistake: I deleted my post without thinking and now I will never be able to get the help I need. Is it possible to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-post-by-mistake/4fae3032-6a9a-45b5-b85c-af382f19df98
  5. I deleted my post by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My 1TB C: drive completely full without storing any data or installing any Havey software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 1TB C: drive completely full without storing any data or installing any Havey software: Hi Guys,My C: drive with 1 TB Storage space. It Reduced from more than 700 GB+ Free space to only 500MB free space. I haven't stored any data there or installed any heavy software. After that, I uninstalled my Visual studio 2022 and SQL Server after 1 day those spaces have...
  7. My 1TB C: drive completely full without storing any data or installing any Havey software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My 1TB C: drive completely full without storing any data or installing any Havey software: Hi Guys,My C: drive with 1 TB Storage space. It Reduced from more than 700 GB+ Free space to only 500MB free space. I haven't stored any data there or installed any heavy software. After that, I uninstalled my Visual studio 2022 and SQL Server after 1 day those spaces have...
  8. Storage sense just deleted 57.2GB of my data, is there any way to see what was deleted?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage sense just deleted 57.2GB of my data, is there any way to see what was deleted?: I was installing a new game and just about to delete another one because my drive was very close to full, before the uninstall completed I get a notice saying Windows has enabled Storage Sense which I had manually disabled before, so I go to the settings to turn it off, only...
  9. Invisible Data When Writing Data To Any Of My Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Invisible Data When Writing Data To Any Of My Hard Drives: Please look at picture below to understand the problem which began at W10 V1909 Build 18363.836 The example data show hidden data which will only clear once restarted. The main problem I have is when downloading GTAV which is a 90GB file to a 120gb ssd, every 25GB...
  10. Installing win10 I lost my 1TB drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing win10 I lost my 1TB drive: When I installed Win 10 I found my 2nd (1TB) drive is missing. Device manager lists two hard drives... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-win10-i-lost-my-1tb-drive/d27faedb-9d61-4958-8ebd-79bee3a4e95c