Windows 10: I deleted my Admin account on windows 10.

Discus and support I deleted my Admin account on windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried it all, I deleted my admin account in windows 10. I tried everything I found and nothing works. I can't do a fresh install, need Admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elvin721, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Elvin721 Win User

I deleted my Admin account on windows 10.

I tried it all, I deleted my admin account in windows 10. I tried everything I found and nothing works. I can't do a fresh install, need Admin account!! HELP!

:)

Elvin721, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I deleted my Admin account on windows 10. :(

Zakin, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 22, 2019
  4. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

1. I deleted my Admin account on windows 10. - Similar Threads - deleted Admin account

2. I accidentally deleted my Microsoft account on asus windows 10 i was diadeing the admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my Microsoft account on asus windows 10 i was diadeing the admin: I accidentally deleted my Microsoft account on asus windows 10 i was deleing the admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-my-microsoft-account-on/9aff27d9-9a94-4eca-8424-90997992bb18
  3. I accidentally deleted my Microsoft account on asus windows 10 i was diadeing the admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my Microsoft account on asus windows 10 i was diadeing the admin: I accidentally deleted my Microsoft account on asus windows 10 i was deleing the admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-my-microsoft-account-on/9aff27d9-9a94-4eca-8424-90997992bb18
  4. I accidentally deleted my Microsoft account on asus windows 10 i was diadeing the admin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Admin Account deleted accident windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin Account deleted accident windows: I accidentally deleted my Admin user account and now I am unable to control my pc. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-account-deleted-accident-windows/2c13b148-c250-4567-9420-bc3ee8cdb998
  6. Deleted my only accessible admin account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted my only accessible admin account: Please help, yesterday I was going to delete an account that was under the name "local test" because I have recently made a local account, but later signed back into my microaoft account, i have found some things flawed with the system. I would like to know if there is a...
  7. Windows 10: Deleting Admin Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Deleting Admin Account: I am the sole user of my Windows 10 Home OS PC. I log on to my Local Account with Administrator privileges. This is me: [ATTACH] I've been receiving permission errors when trying to access certain files in File Explorer, so I thought I'd add a new Windows account as an...
  8. Deleting An Admin Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting An Admin Account: My 15 y/o son has somehow become the administrator account on my laptop. I already created a new account for me and set it to administrator. I am unable to delete his account as it is set to my login on the laptop. Help!...
  9. Netplwiz deleted my Admin account!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Netplwiz deleted my Admin account!: Ok, so what happened was that I was using clipboard and on the bottom it had a note that I could transfer clipboard through devices. I tried logging in with my account, but it said it was already in use, so make another one with my other email. Then it changed the name (Of...
  10. deleted my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleted my admin account: I deleted my admin account trying to follow directions using the netplwiz command to eliminate the need to log in with a password. When I restarted my computer it now refuses my password though it still identifies the old profile with my full name. I am definitely typing my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i deleted my admin account in windows 10