Windows 10: i deleted my bluetooth driver. how do i reinstall it? I have an ASUS X555L

Discus and support i deleted my bluetooth driver. how do i reinstall it? I have an ASUS X555L in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i deleted my bluetooth driver. how do i reinstall it? I have an ASUS X555L... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielGonzales3, Mar 26, 2020.

1. i deleted my bluetooth driver. how do i reinstall it? I have an ASUS X555L

i deleted my bluetooth driver. how do i reinstall it? I have an ASUS X555L

:)

DanielGonzales3, Mar 26, 2020

2. How can I reinstall bluetooth drivers on asus Vivobook, S301L?

Hello Sam,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

To install Bluetooth drivers or any other device drivers, you should download the driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it in the computer.

Method 1: I suggest you to download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer’s website which is compatible with Windows 10 operating system and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: If you do not get a compatible driver for Windows 10 from the manufacturer’s website for Windows 10, I suggest you to install the printer driver in
    compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Download the latest driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website or locate the driver setup file of the previous operating system in your PC.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      properties

• Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for, select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

• Once the driver is installed in compatibility mode,
      restart the PC for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Write back to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Bluetooth on Asus i5 F550C for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2

I also suggest you to start the Bluetooth service and set it to Automatic:

• Press Windows key + R on the keyboard.

• Type “Services.msc” without quotes and press
      Enter.

• Right click on Bluetooth support service and click on
      Properties.

• Set the Startup type asAutomatic and then click
      Start under Service status.

• Click on OK.
    Method 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Bluetooth drivers check if it works for you.
    Follow the steps to uninstall the Bluetooth
    drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Bluetooth device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and Bluetooth
    drivers.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Hamzah16 Win User

How to reboot ASUS X555L

Hi there,

I have a asus X555l and when i turn it on it says reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key but when i press a key it says the same the same thing

If u know what to do please let me know

Thanks

Hamzah16, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

1. i deleted my bluetooth driver. how do i reinstall it? I have an ASUS X555L - Similar Threads - deleted bluetooth driver

2. updated windows 11 and it deleted wifi and bluetooth drivers how do i reinstall it, i keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updated windows 11 and it deleted wifi and bluetooth drivers how do i reinstall it, i keep...: updated windows 11 and it deleted wifi and bluetooth drivers how do i reinstall it, i keep downloading it and it will not install. This has occurred previously and i was able to download and install the wifi driver but now i cannot even find the driver under device...
  3. I accidentally deleted bluetooth from my computer. How do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted bluetooth from my computer. How do i reinstall it?: HelloThis is a long story but ill shorten it as possible not very important so you can skip this partI found my old ps3 controller and i wondered if i can use it on my computer. Turns out i can using a software called ScpToolKit.So i downloaded it and ran it. It was...
  4. I accidentally deleted bluetooth from my computer. How do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted bluetooth from my computer. How do i reinstall it?: HelloThis is a long story but ill shorten it as possible not very important so you can skip this partI found my old ps3 controller and i wondered if i can use it on my computer. Turns out i can using a software called ScpToolKit.So i downloaded it and ran it. It was...
  5. I accidentally deleted bluetooth from my computer. How do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. How do I reinstall Wifi drivers for an ASUS laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Wifi drivers for an ASUS laptop?: I recently updated windows 10 to its latest update and it disabled all my wifi settings. I deleted the wifi driver without knowing it was the driver and I cannot recover it. I tried troubleshooting and it failed, I tried scanning for hardware changes and it detected nothing,...
  7. How do I reinstall Wifi drivers for an ASUS laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Wifi drivers for an ASUS laptop?: I recently updated windows 10 to its latest update and it disabled all my wifi settings. I deleted the wifi driver without knowing it was the driver and I cannot recover it. I tried troubleshooting and it failed, I tried scanning for hardware changes and it detected nothing,...
  8. How do I reinstall Wifi drivers for an ASUS laptop?

9. how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?

how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?: when i go to drivers and go to show hidden it does not show Bluetooth and it does not let me pair my controller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers-on-my-pc/24dcd358-b0ce-4d6b-9c4c-80a290a3165e
  10. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?

How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?: My bluetooth on and off switch disappeared and while I was trying ways to fix it I uninstalled one of the drivers which made the bluetooth section under hidden devices in the device manager get deleted. How can I fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i uninstalled bluetooth how do i reinstall