Windows 10: i deleted my download path

Discus and support i deleted my download path in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; accidentaly i deleted users folder my name and downloads so all my downloads are downloading in documents help me fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GantaRajasekhar, Jun 4, 2020.

1. i deleted my download path

accidentaly i deleted users folder my name and downloads so all my downloads are downloading in documents help me fix it

:)

GantaRajasekhar, Jun 4, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Jun 4, 2020
  4. i deleted my download path

Add a path to $PATH?

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the purpose of the echo command was to check if ~/bin was in the $PATH file. My problem is that I can't decipher the output and I don't know how to add ~/bin to the $PATH file.

Just for clarification, the snippet of instructions I gave is just a few steps in the installation process. Nothing is actually supposed to be installed with those steps.

Thanks for the reply.

angelkiller, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

i deleted my download path

1. i deleted my download path - Similar Threads - deleted download path

2. I can't find the path to my download folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the path to my download folder: I haven't had access to my download file for several weeks. I get an error message telling me that it can't be found. photo attachedWhether I click on the desktop shortcut or in the menu pane on this computer, I can't access it.French to english translation :Location not...
  3. I can't find the path to my download folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find the path to my download folder: I haven't had access to my download file for several weeks. I get an error message telling me that it can't be found. photo attachedWhether I click on the desktop shortcut or in the menu pane on this computer, I can't access it.French to english translation :Location not...
  4. a download path

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a download path: I have a download with a weird path and I can't find a way to delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-download-path/004ba541-3691-47ac-8f59-7c429bb888bb
  5. a download path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a download path: I have a download with a weird path and I can't find a way to delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-download-path/004ba541-3691-47ac-8f59-7c429bb888bb
  6. So I deleted all of my downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    So I deleted all of my downloads: A popup appeared telling me I had no space on my computer and said I had to clear some space, I pressed on it and it took me to settings and I clicked on delete temporary files and it didn't show downloads or anything just somethingslike windows update files and stuff, then i...
  7. I deleted my System Download Folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I deleted my System Download Folder: So I download this program and it makes me choose where to store it and I didn’t plan to have that program for long so I just choose the download folder then after I uninstall the program I can’t access my Download System Folder. How can I restore this? submitted by...
  8. Deleted all paths, fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted all paths, fix?: A few months ago, I was trying to fix one of the games that I have downloaded and accidentally deleted all my paths that the computer uses to do things like troubleshooting sound problems. My computer is windows 10Without the paths, I cannot fix any problems or issues I...
  9. can I delete the profile image path key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can I delete the profile image path key?: Just half an hour ago my Win10 machine stopped shutting down. It just restarts every time. It locked up and I put it down to the number of apps I had open and the kind of apps they were: video players and such. So I switch it off to get past the lockup and was...
  10. Windows 10 download path?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 download path?: With the download coming via Windows update, is there any way to specify where you want the download to go to, so that you can install it whenever you want to, instead of Windows asking when you want to be reminded as to when to install Windows 10. 12071