Windows 10: I deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help!

Discus and support I deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i used disk management to shrink my space in c driver, i had 900GB space and shrinked it to half, but i accidentaly deleted the 450GB that i created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MouadNero, Jul 12, 2019.

1. MouadNero Win User

I deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help!

i used disk management to shrink my space in c driver, i had 900GB space and shrinked it to half, but i accidentaly deleted the 450GB that i created with disk management and now i can't find it. my pc sais i only have 450 GB in my driver c. i used all the application in the web net but nothing chnaged please help!

:)

MouadNero, Jul 12, 2019
  2. MouadNero Win User

i used disk management to shrink my space in c driver, i had 900GB space and shrinked it to half, but i accidentaly deleted the 450GB that i created with disk management and now i can't find it. my pc sais i only have 450 GB in my driver c. i used all
    the application in the web net but nothing chnaged please help!

MouadNero, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CI deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help! :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. I deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help! - Similar Threads - deleted half space

2. My temporary files will not delete. Trying to free up space to no avail. Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My temporary files will not delete. Trying to free up space to no avail. Please help: When trying to free up space (6.82 gb) in my temporary folders through the Settings app, it appears that the files delete (showing zero) but then reappear when checking again. Additionally, it only gave me access to 499 mb to delete, even though I'm trying to get rid of 6.82...
  3. How can I utilise or delete my empty 1tb disk 1. My C: drive is almost out of space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I utilise or delete my empty 1tb disk 1. My C: drive is almost out of space: Hi, My computer is freezing periodically and behaving strange. Having looked at my disk management I can see that my C: is almost out of space but yet I have almost 1tb of available space on another healthy partition called disk 1. How can I delete disk 1 and use the...
  4. I accidentaly deleted sppsvc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentaly deleted sppsvc: I accidentaly deleted sppsvc's folder from the registry, now my note is saying that my windows is not original and I cannot do anything... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentaly-deleted-sppsvc/2e82779a-5006-4a9d-a51e-83147bccb207
  5. My screen is cut in half. Please advise.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen is cut in half. Please advise.: My desktop only shows 1/2 of the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-cut-in-half-please-advise/e4c5fc73-43a2-4c85-8367-33eb95770f45
  6. How can I create extra space Disk Space on my C Drive?

How can I create extra space Disk Space on my C Drive?: [ATTACH] I need extra Disk Space on my C Drive it is currently at 117 MB how can I increase it to 1 TB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-extra-space-disk-space-on-my-c/1f4a723f-ee42-4e52-a28f-c346f6d03341"
  7. My C drive space keeps decreasing

My C drive space keeps decreasing: [IMG]Hello users, My issue is that 4 days ago, I had 46GB around space free in my C drive. Next day, it decreased to 43GB and keeps on decreasing and today its 38GB. I didn't install any software, nor i did anything on C drive. I tried cleaning using diskcleanup, c...
  8. DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE: When I did the update y'all recommended, it deleted almost everything. I need these programs back badly. can't find the discs after recent move. when i go here it will not highlight any of these lines for these programs...
  9. My C Drive Keeps losing Space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My C Drive Keeps losing Space: My C Drive Keeps losing Space and yesterday i had 14gb then it went to 799mb and it keeps going down every 5 mins https://gyazo.com/182ef0a5ec8d7333e470531c33c7e1e1.png after 5 mins https://gyazo.com/b05daf23a10fb45995330bc49c01a8fd.png 31443
  10. Windows 10 C drive space not regaining space. deleted update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 C drive space not regaining space. deleted update: i got a massive space filled up 5GB and i deleted the windows update folder via disk cleaner. but the space still shows 175 instead of 180+ help! please and when i searched the disk cleaner again. the windows.update is no longer there. but the space should have been...