Windows 10: I deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help!

Discus and support I deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i used disk management to shrink my space in c driver, i had 900GB space and shrinked it to half, but i accidentaly deleted the 450GB that i created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MouadNero, Jul 12, 2019.

1. MouadNero Win User

I deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help!

i used disk management to shrink my space in c driver, i had 900GB space and shrinked it to half, but i accidentaly deleted the 450GB that i created with disk management and now i can't find it. my pc sais i only have 450 GB in my driver c. i used all the application in the web net but nothing chnaged please help!

:)

MouadNero, Jul 12, 2019
  2. MouadNero Win User

i used disk management to shrink my space in c driver, i had 900GB space and shrinked it to half, but i accidentaly deleted the 450GB that i created with disk management and now i can't find it. my pc sais i only have 450 GB in my driver c. i used all
    the application in the web net but nothing chnaged please help!

MouadNero, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CI deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help! :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. I deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help! - Similar Threads - deleted half space

2. accidentaly delete my administrator account on windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    accidentaly delete my administrator account on windows: i forgot my pin to my account and i codnt sign in beacuse my microsoft account is locked beacuse it was comprimised and the password was change.i accidentaly delete that account on cmd control userpasswords and now i wonder if i can get the account back...
  3. C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.: I seem to have messed up my CDrive somehow, I seem to have partitions that have divided up my cdrive space and now has left me very short of download space. is there anyway to get my space back to normal possibly all my space in one place as shown in the photos below, there...
  4. C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C Drive, lost Space, partitions, please help.: I seem to have messed up my CDrive somehow, I seem to have partitions that have divided up my cdrive space and now has left me very short of download space. is there anyway to get my space back to normal possibly all my space in one place as shown in the photos below, there...
  5. Please help with C-Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help with C-Drive: Hi, I was opening ZIPFILE on D disk, even tho I have hundreds of GB free on D disk, it told me NOT ENOUGH space and once I canceled opening the file, C disk became full... I have tried Disk Clean Up, but how do I clean C disk? How do I delete files I can't see... opening zip...
  6. Need Help, Cant extent my C drive to my unallocated space

Need Help, Cant extent my C drive to my unallocated space: [ATTACH] I recently formatted my SSD and reinstalled windows. For some reason I have been unable to merge all of the partitions on the disk. There is currently 1 drive, my C drive. The other space available is unallocated, and there are no other drives on my disk. I've...
  7. my c drive space is being eaten please help

my c drive space is being eaten please help: i don't know why , and i don't want to download a tool to fix it. is there any way to fix it? it's being eaten up for no reason and i already tried 1 method and it didn't work. please help. submitted by /u/Speedwadoge [link] [comments]...
  8. Accidentaly Deleted my Uninstall Registry Key for a downladed Program. HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidentaly Deleted my Uninstall Registry Key for a downladed Program. HELP: Hello i accidentally deleted a programs uninstall key that i downloaded. it doesn't show where i can uninstall the program vortex under control panel or the registry Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ and i keep getting an error...
  9. Need help deleting a hard drive partition and re-allocating that space to my C drive

Need help deleting a hard drive partition and re-allocating that space to my C drive: I'm only semi-computer savvy, so hopefully I don't sound too dumb trying to explain the situation, but here it is in a nutshell: I have an old Asus laptop that was running Windows 7. I had a hard drive partition, which gave me two drives: The main C: drive, and the...
  10. I accidentaly deleted sppsvc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I accidentaly deleted sppsvc: I accidentaly deleted sppsvc's folder from the registry, now my note is saying that my windows is not original and I cannot do anything... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentaly-deleted-sppsvc/2e82779a-5006-4a9d-a51e-83147bccb207