Windows 10: I deleted my network adapter driver by mistake, then while trying to fix it I did a full...

Discus and support I deleted my network adapter driver by mistake, then while trying to fix it I did a full... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; SO I accidentally deleted my network driver adapter. It came up as Secure AVG something, and I no longer use AVG so I figured I would delete it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JebCrandall, Jul 29, 2020.

1. I deleted my network adapter driver by mistake, then while trying to fix it I did a full...

SO I accidentally deleted my network driver adapter. It came up as Secure AVG something, and I no longer use AVG so I figured I would delete it. After that, when things still weren't working, I did a computer reset. Now I can't even do a system restore. What in the world am I supposed to do?

Thank you!

:)

JebCrandall, Jul 29, 2020

2. I deleted the network wireless adapter

Need help. I accidentally deleted the network wireless adapter because I'm having an issue to my internet connection. So now I also deleted the network adapter. I try to scan but it says the device driver software was not successfully installed. I don't
    have the cd for network adapter since its company laptop. I also checked the system restore but its none. And this is windows 7. How to resolve this. Please I need to fix this. Thank you in advance!!!

Maritess Dela Cruz, Jul 29, 2020
  3. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 29, 2020
  4. I deleted my network adapter driver by mistake, then while trying to fix it I did a full...

Guide: Turn your Killer E2200 NIC into Qualcomm Atheros AR8161

Basically I right click on the Killer Network Adapter in Device manager > Uninstall > Check the box to DELETE driver for this device

Then you won't have a relevant network adapter listed. So you have to add a new device, and I just followed the instructions listed in this thread... does that help?

comfytoday, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

I deleted my network adapter driver by mistake, then while trying to fix it I did a full...

1. I deleted my network adapter driver by mistake, then while trying to fix it I did a full... - Similar Threads - deleted network adapter

2. I deleted my post by mistake

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted my post by mistake: I deleted my post without thinking and now I will never be able to get the help I need. Is it possible to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-post-by-mistake/4fae3032-6a9a-45b5-b85c-af382f19df98
  3. I deleted my post by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my post by mistake: I deleted my post without thinking and now I will never be able to get the help I need. Is it possible to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-post-by-mistake/4fae3032-6a9a-45b5-b85c-af382f19df98
  4. I deleted my post by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. deleted network adapter drivers keeps coming back after I delete it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    deleted network adapter drivers keeps coming back after I delete it.: Hello, recently there were some problems associated with my LAN network drivers as they weren't showing and my ethernet was not working, so I downloaded IntelR 82579LM Gigabyte Network Connection but there was a little yellow near it, I updated it but the problem was not...
  6. I accidentally deleted Network adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted Network adapter: I accidentally deleted Network adapters LAN and WiFi please help im on windows 10 (yes i am an idiot) been like this scene January provided images on my 8.1 laptop:https://imgur.com/C60kbNY on my 10 tower :https://imgur.com/Cu8n5at submitted by /u/amzeggio [link]...
  7. Did I corrupt my Windows by mistake?

Did I corrupt my Windows by mistake?: Reinstalled Windows, I have realized I've selected the wrong language, I have 2 users, one wasn't set up yet, but it was created. I added the language I want to use, tried to remove the one added by mistake. It signed me out, removed it, entered the second account, it bugged...
  8. I did a mistake

I did a mistake: So..I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop and i went for a clean install(the laptop wouldn't boot). I accidentally deleted(unallocated) my D: drive....Is there any way i can get it back? (currently typing this on the laptop with just 200GB of storage) submitted by...
  9. I just did a full reset on my pc, however Razer tried to install while windows was...

I just did a full reset on my pc, however Razer tried to install while windows was...: Sorry if the question is a bit confusing, I can elaborate more if needed submitted by /u/DWEGOON [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjvm3i/i_just_did_a_full_reset_on_my_pc_however_razer/
  10. Reinstall or fix drivers for network adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reinstall or fix drivers for network adapters: Problem: Short: No connection to internet. Expanded: Purchased a refurbished Surface Laptop running on Windows 10. Arrived and started up on the 16th. Installed SIMS, game files, and transferred some photos and videos. Running fine until the 18th, when it would not connect...