Windows 10: I deleted my profile account on my computer what do I do?

Discus and support I deleted my profile account on my computer what do I do? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I deleted my account on accident and now my start button won't work. How do I restore it? And I just updated it to window 10 yesterday and today it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Nion, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Nion Win User

I deleted my profile account on my computer what do I do?

I deleted my account on accident and now my start button won't work. How do I restore it? And I just updated it to window 10 yesterday and today it said that I was logged in as a temporary account so I tried fixing it but deleted my account what to do? I think I deleted my administrator account.

:)

Nion, Dec 8, 2015
  2. Ar Rom Win User

I deleted my administrator account and I cant do Anything! PLEASE help!!! ( net user administrator/active:yes does not work)

Hi,

Just to verify, are you trying to retrieve your Administrator account? What specific activity are you trying to do? What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Ar Rom, Dec 8, 2015
  3. 80Bucks Win User
    I deleted my administrator account and I cant do Anything! PLEASE help!!! ( net user administrator/active:yes does not work)

Ok, Thanks.

80Bucks, Dec 8, 2015
  4. simrick Win User

Hi Nion and welcome to Tenforums.

You could try enabling the built-in administrator account in W10, and then creating a new account for yourself once in it.
    Administrator account - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

simrick, Dec 8, 2015
Thema:

1. I deleted my profile account on my computer what do I do? - Similar Threads - deleted profile account

2. What do i do if my computer cannot load the user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i do if my computer cannot load the user profile: I have just finished resetting my laptop . Afterwards after inputing my password it keeps on displaying user profile service service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded...
  3. What do i do if my computer cannot load the user profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do i do if my computer cannot load the user profile: I have just finished resetting my laptop . Afterwards after inputing my password it keeps on displaying user profile service service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded...
  4. What do i do if my computer cannot load the user profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?: My other Microsoft account got hacked and deleted this was only a few days ago and I can't get it back. I have tried going through the recovery page it just says that it doesn't exist. This is an issue because my Microsoft account is linked to another laptop and also my...
  6. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?: My other Microsoft account got hacked and deleted this was only a few days ago and I can't get it back. I have tried going through the recovery page it just says that it doesn't exist. This is an issue because my Microsoft account is linked to another laptop and also my...
  7. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How do I delete an account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete an account from my computer?: How do I delete an account from my computer? Please see the attached screenshot. I no longer work for this employer the second account in the list and wish to remove the account from my computer but I keep getting an 'account is locked' message. Any ideas?...
  9. How do I delete a computer thats in my MS profile?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I delete a computer thats in my MS profile?: I have two devices in my MS profile, now I only have one. I need to delete one computer, so how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-computer-thats-in-my-ms-profile/85b116b8-96ec-463a-aa30-205f06714c82
  10. I deleted or messed up my user account profile, how do I recover my profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted or messed up my user account profile, how do I recover my profile: I was tying to straighten out my user profiles and I deleted my main administrator profile. So sad. I have lost everything very scary. I am hesitant to do a restore because I have never done a restore on W 10. I have used recuva and I found the file and it was green...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my computer deleted my user profile