Windows 10: I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver by accident.

Discus and support I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver by accident. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver. I looked everyone where and can not find a copy of the file. does anyone know where I can reinstall... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NaterTater 99, Jul 14, 2019.

1. I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver by accident.

I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver. I looked everyone where and can not find a copy of the file. does anyone know where I can reinstall this.

:)

NaterTater 99, Jul 14, 2019
  2. Big_Bad_E Win User

Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers

Normally this would be a Realtek problem but my main problem is Windows.

I was getting bad mic quality so I installed the latest Realtek drivers from their website, I installed it, restarted my computer, and got no sound.

I went into Devices, and saw this:

Realtek is the Audio Device. I clicked Update driver, search automatically, and got this error:

Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them.

Realtek High Definition Audio.

I deleted the Realtek folder, reinstalled, got the same problem. Something else maybe important there is an audio port that says Mic in at rear panel (Pink) (Realtek High Defenition Audio)

I saw somewhere that I was supposed to click update, click Browse for drivers on my computer, and set the path to C:\Windows\WinSxS, which gave me this error:

Imgur

If I click on let me pick from a list of avalible drivers on my device, this pops up:

High Definition Audio Device

Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

I installed DriverEasy, clicked update on Realtek Audio, then went to devices, clicked let me pick from a list of avalible drivers on my device, clicked Have Disk, gave it the inf file that DriverEasy gave me, and got the first error. So, what am I doing
    wrong, and what is High Definition Audio Device?

Will uninstalling Microsoft Trusted Audio Drivers allow WinSxS to work?

Big_Bad_E, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio

Download a newer version of the driver from the realtek website, install it and check if the sound comes back.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

If not, uninstall the realtek Driver by:

• Open device manager
    • Sound Video and Game controllers
    • Right click realtek high definition audio device and select uninstall driver software
    • Make sure the checkbox "Delete the device software for this device is checked"
    Check if it helps.Do reply back with the results.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver by accident.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver by accident.

1. I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver by accident. - Similar Threads - deleted realtek high

2. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is missing.: Hi I have trouble using my microphone, whenever I use it nobody can hear my voice clearly and they always said that I’m far away from the microphone even though I’m sitting near my laptop. I found out that I have to update the real high definition audio but in device manager...
  3. I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers: My current Audio Drivers is 'Realtek R Audio'. My problem here is that I've tried uninstalling 'Realtek R Audio' and tried installing 'Realtek High Definition Audio' from the Realtek website and it doesn't seem to replace it. It just keeps it as 'Realtek R Audio'. I tried...
  4. I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers: My current Audio Drivers is 'Realtek R Audio'. My problem here is that I've tried uninstalling 'Realtek R Audio' and tried installing 'Realtek High Definition Audio' from the Realtek website and it doesn't seem to replace it. It just keeps it as 'Realtek R Audio'. I tried...
  5. I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem: Hi, I got a problem with the realtek audio driver.The software sometimes will not start at the start up, I cannot use my microphone.As I see when it don't start up, even the 5.1 Sound Around I cannot use, I can only use my television for sound.It even didn't have the driver...
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is missing.

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is missing.: Last night, everything was fine and working but this morning when I turned on my computer, I had no audio devices. I ran microsoft's troubleshooter and it managed to enable my monitor's audio but my Realtek High Definition Audio is now missing which is what I use to plug my...
  8. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver: I have no sound on my pc, unable to reinstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-high-definition-audio-driver/169252cf-69d0-4fa0-aecf-c430fc1e10de
  9. realtek high definition audio drivers

realtek high definition audio drivers: i have a windows 10 dell desktop computer 64 bit 8gig memory..my question is this ..the audio drivers are high definition drivers manufactured by Microsoft..i would like to replace them with realtek high definition audio drivers is this possible and if so how do i do it...
  10. Lost Realtek high definion audio driver by accident.

Lost Realtek high definion audio driver by accident.: I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver. I looked everyone where and can not find a copy of the file. does anyone know where I can reinstall this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deleted realtek audio driver

2. i erased by accident realtek how to reinstall realtek audio driver

3. retrieve deleted realtek drivers

4. realtek wireless driver missing,
  5. find missing drivers windows 10 realtek