Windows 10: I deleted my system32 Files and I can’t open up windows anymore or use my laptop.

Discus and support I deleted my system32 Files and I can’t open up windows anymore or use my laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I deleted my system32 files because I saw that it would boost my pc performance. So I deleted it and now I am stuck in the “shut down or restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sai Plq, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Sai Plq Win User

I deleted my system32 Files and I can’t open up windows anymore or use my laptop.

Hello, I deleted my system32 files because I saw that it would boost my pc performance. So I deleted it and now I am stuck in the “shut down or restart pc”thing and Everytime I press restart, it just goes back to the same place.I’ve tried searching up command codings but everytime I do it, there is always something like “cannot find path” or “access denied” especially when I use the “CD Regback”is it the only way to fix it is to buy a USB and Download windows and import it on my laptop? acer nitro 5

:)

Sai Plq, Mar 5, 2023

2. Virus - Please solve me how to deal with this virus

Files Infected:
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmbitgwgsj.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmciqigqal.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmjwciwovt.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmneckpmii.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmvffpoevc.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmvxepstfk.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbiwkmbjoprotq.sys (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbiwkmoikuyrfl.sys (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbiwkmotaonqts.sys (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmhwubyyih.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmijdcuxsj.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmijhtnyjv.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmjakrmkwx.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmklfwpqur.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmqwmqrnxn.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmrwibvbcs.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmsobtsnwm.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmwsxvowut.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.

This basicly tells you where the bad files are so what i would now do.

Make sure system restore is turned of because this keeps copys of dodgy files and if you dont turn it of they will keep coming back.

then manulay goto c:\system32 and manulay find the files in that list and delete them one by one (yes it takes time but better than format of you cant be bothered)

after you have deleted the files in the list restart and run the scan again untill you have fully removed the files.

another usefull scanner i use is the norton online scan its free and does a very good job of findind where dodgy files hide, it willl also give you a list at the end with any viruses or bad files that need to be removed. follow the list and manuly delete.

animal007uk, Mar 5, 2023
  3. Virus - Please solve me how to deal with this virus

Thanks and i've already tried to delete manually but when i try to do that, it shows blue screen and reboot itself.

Even bitdefender and malware bytes arent able to delete it bcz it's in globalroot.

freebird_9924, Mar 5, 2023
  4. I deleted my system32 Files and I can’t open up windows anymore or use my laptop.

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    I deleted my system32 Files and I can’t open up windows anymore or use my laptop. 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    I deleted my system32 Files and I can’t open up windows anymore or use my laptop. 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Mar 5, 2023
Thema:

I deleted my system32 Files and I can’t open up windows anymore or use my laptop.

1. I deleted my system32 Files and I can’t open up windows anymore or use my laptop. - Similar Threads - deleted system32 Files

2. Why can’t i boot up my device anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can’t i boot up my device anymore?: Whenever i boot up it says windows ran into a problem, and then says INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE, which makes no sense. This all started last night. Whenever it reboots it goes into recovery mode, asks me for a keyboard layout, then lets me choose 2 options, to shut down pc, or...
  3. Why can’t i boot up my device anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t i boot up my device anymore?: Whenever i boot up it says windows ran into a problem, and then says INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE, which makes no sense. This all started last night. Whenever it reboots it goes into recovery mode, asks me for a keyboard layout, then lets me choose 2 options, to shut down pc, or...
  4. I can’t recover or use my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can’t recover or use my laptop: My laptop has a bad battery, so that it has to be plugged in constantly or it will die. The problem is, it got unplugged while I was using it and when I charged it and tried starting it again, it went to a diagnosing your pc screen with the hp logo on top, and then it said...
  5. Why can’t I delete my file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I delete my file?: I have a compressed/zipped file that I want to delete. When I try to delete it, the page says I cannot delete it and my access was denied. I look up the way to access that file and try it on my laptop. According to the instructions I used, I was supposed to right-click on the...
  6. Why can’t I delete my file?

Why can’t I delete my file?: I have a compressed/zipped file that I want to delete. When I try to delete it, the page says I cannot delete it and my access was denied. I look up the way to access that file and try it on my laptop. According to the instructions I used, I was supposed to right-click on the...
  7. I deleted my system32 Files and I can’t open up windows anymore or use my laptop.

I deleted my system32 Files and I can’t open up windows anymore or use my laptop.: Hello, I deleted my system32 files because I saw that it would boost my pc performance. So I deleted it and now I am stuck in the “shut down or restart pc”thing and Everytime I press restart, it just goes back to the same place.I’ve tried searching up command codings but...
  8. I can’t open my file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can’t open my file: My file tells me to log in with administration privileges when I try to run it and it doesn’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-file/6e4c07bf-77b0-4a53-8af0-e8bd316fab5b
  9. I can’t open my file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t open my file: My file tells me to log in with administration privileges when I try to run it and it doesn’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-file/6e4c07bf-77b0-4a53-8af0-e8bd316fab5b
  10. I can’t open my file