Windows 10: I deleted my System32, how do I get my PC to work again

Discus and support I deleted my System32, how do I get my PC to work again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My antivirus deleted system32 and I can't reset my PC. I've tried everything that I know but nothing works, is there a way for me to get my PC to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hank Palm, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Hank Palm Win User

I deleted my System32, how do I get my PC to work again

My antivirus deleted system32 and I can't reset my PC. I've tried everything that I know but nothing works, is there a way for me to get my PC to work again?

:)

Hank Palm, Mar 27, 2023

2. XP Help! System32

hey guys,
    i have windows xp professional sp2 and my trend micro is telling me that one of the files in it is corrupt. I tried to quarantine it but that didn't work and even tried to delete it but that didn't work, because it said that it was being used by a user

-the name of the file is
    geBtUMCt.dll

firstly im wondering if this is a neccessary system32 file and if it is smart to delete it or not....

secondly how am i suppose to get rid of the generic trojan on it, or delete it if i can

- thanx for all the help

saadzaman126, Mar 27, 2023
  3. The TPU UK Clubhouse

is that a seriouse suggestion?? il do it im board enough!!

theoneandonlymrk, Mar 27, 2023
  4. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

1. I deleted my System32, how do I get my PC to work again - Similar Threads - deleted System32 again

2. How do I get my WiFi working again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my WiFi working again?: My WiFi connection options are not showing here:I have tried reistarting the Dell PC in question, and the WiFi router.I have tried restarting the WiFi service usingRun - services.mscWLAN Autoconfig - right click and restartI have reinstalled the WiFi Driver.I have noticed...
  3. How do I get my WiFi working again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my WiFi working again?: My WiFi connection options are not showing here:I have tried reistarting the Dell PC in question, and the WiFi router.I have tried restarting the WiFi service usingRun - services.mscWLAN Autoconfig - right click and restartI have reinstalled the WiFi Driver.I have noticed...
  4. How do I get my sound to work again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get my sound to work again: So, I was playing on Roblox and then all of the sudden my sound is gone! I have tried to restart it and that's didn't work and then I have tried to restart it again, because I thought it was a bug, but then still no sound. Then I went on Device Manager, that yes I do in fact...
  5. How do I get my sound to work again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my sound to work again: So, I was playing on Roblox and then all of the sudden my sound is gone! I have tried to restart it and that's didn't work and then I have tried to restart it again, because I thought it was a bug, but then still no sound. Then I went on Device Manager, that yes I do in fact...
  6. How do I get my sound to work again

7. I deleted my System32, how do I get my PC to work again

I deleted my System32, how do I get my PC to work again: My antivirus deleted system32 and I can't reset my PC. I've tried everything that I know but nothing works, is there a way for me to get my PC to work again?...
  8. I deleted my System32, how do I get my PC to work again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I deleted my System32, how do I get my PC to work again: My antivirus deleted system32 and I can't reset my PC. I've tried everything that I know but nothing works, is there a way for me to get my PC to work again?...
  9. How can I get my PC to work again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get my PC to work again: I recently wanted to update my windows 10 to a more recent version so I could possibly activate my windows, As trying to activate it wouldn't work. I read online that it's because the boot partition didn't have enough space on it for the update, I could simply allocate more...
  10. How can I get my PC to work again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my PC to work again: I recently wanted to update my windows 10 to a more recent version so I could possibly activate my windows, As trying to activate it wouldn't work. I read online that it's because the boot partition didn't have enough space on it for the update, I could simply allocate more...