Windows 10: i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again

Discus and support i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; please tell me what to do it shows evertime when i open explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by iamnot123, Nov 30, 2021.

1. iamnot123 Win User

i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again

please tell me what to do it shows evertime when i open explorer

:)

iamnot123, Nov 30, 2021

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Nov 30, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Nov 30, 2021
  4. mon74 Win User

Trouble deleting a folder

Maybe if you have a spare drive, you can install a temporary winXP or win2000 and delete the offending folder from there?

mon74, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

1. i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again - Similar Threads - deleted drive folder

2. i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again: please tell me what to do it shows evertime when i open explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-one-drive-folder-and-it-is-showing-this/a4351583-5c6c-4559-aa9f-b9cff0e201f2
  3. i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i deleted one drive folder and it is showing this again and again: please tell me what to do it shows evertime when i open explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-one-drive-folder-and-it-is-showing-this/a4351583-5c6c-4559-aa9f-b9cff0e201f2
  4. How do I get pictures to show in the folders again?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get pictures to show in the folders again?: I used to have this feature in windows years ago but now it is gone.I need to be able to get that feature back. How do I turn it back on? I need it definitely when I try to load phones by explorer into posts and forums.I have HP Z computing products and I have so much RAM now...
  5. How do I get pictures to show in the folders again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get pictures to show in the folders again?: I used to have this feature in windows years ago but now it is gone.I need to be able to get that feature back. How do I turn it back on? I need it definitely when I try to load phones by explorer into posts and forums.I have HP Z computing products and I have so much RAM now...
  6. How do I get pictures to show in the folders again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I get the One Drive to open again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get the One Drive to open again?: The One Drive has closed, how do I get it to open again? It's not offering a chance to open it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-one-drive-to-open-again/b08e3c3a-73d0-4a75-8ad0-99f132db85ac
  8. deleted the folder product release but appeared again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleted the folder product release but appeared again: I deleted the ProductRelease folder under ProgramData Microsoft but it appeared again as in the 2nd screenshot. What can I do to prevent it from happening again?[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again: Why the **** does deleting temporary files not **** delete them ? In fact, why did my temporary file size **** increase after i supposedly deleted this ****? **** useless ****....
  10. One Drive down again.

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive down again.: One Drive down again, at least here in Poughkeepsie, NY. Henry 101664