Windows 10: I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...

Discus and support I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had an issue with two games: Rocket League and War Thunder.Beforehand when I would boot up these games they would make a constant buzzing sound that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MatthewBakker, Jun 1, 2023.

1. I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...

I had an issue with two games: Rocket League and War Thunder.Beforehand when I would boot up these games they would make a constant buzzing sound that wouldn't go away.I tried to google it but failed to understand any helpful information.I then asked some people on a War Thunder discord sever and they advised me to uninstall Realtek audio I had the Realtek high definition audio.When I executed, I checked both games, War Thunder and Rocket League. On War Thunder, the buzzing became more prominent, and on top of that, it would disrupt any other background audio Such as Spotify or a youtube vi

:)

MatthewBakker, Jun 1, 2023

2. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Stephanie Win User
    Weird buzzing noise in headphones and speakers while in games

I have heard of something like this before (only a suggestion) try reinstalling your network adapter.

Stephanie, Jun 1, 2023
  4. EpicX11 Win User

I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...

Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio

Hello,

When my headphones are plugged into my laptop, there is a buzzing sound in the background of the audio. I know it’s not a problem with the headphones, because I tested it with my iPad and it worked perfectly. How do I stop this buzzing sound? Any suggestions
    welcome.

EpicX11, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...

1. I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of... - Similar Threads - deleted RealTek audio

2. I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...: I had an issue with two games: Rocket League and War Thunder.Beforehand when I would boot up these games they would make a constant buzzing sound that wouldn't go away.I tried to google it but failed to understand any helpful information.I then asked some people on a War...
  3. I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted RealTek audio to fix background buzzing noise on games, It didn't get rid of...: I had an issue with two games: Rocket League and War Thunder.Beforehand when I would boot up these games they would make a constant buzzing sound that wouldn't go away.I tried to google it but failed to understand any helpful information.I then asked some people on a War...
  4. Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.: Hi, sorry to bother but I have been experiencing BSOD. I have an: Legion T5-28IMB05 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90NC running Windows 11 Home version 21H2. And when even doing nothing my computer will freeze and BSOD will appear. If im playing something a buzzing sound will go along...
  5. Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.

Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.: Hi, sorry to bother but I have been experiencing BSOD. I have an: Legion T5-28IMB05 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90NC running Windows 11 Home version 21H2. And when even doing nothing my computer will freeze and BSOD will appear. If im playing something a buzzing sound will go along...
  6. Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise?: I am running windows 7 64 bit and I am using moviemaker and, to be totally frank I am a long way from being competent. My questions is can Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise? For example people talking in the background or work noises in the background...
  7. Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise?

Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise?: I am running windows 7 64 bit and I am using moviemaker and, to be totally frank I am a long way from being competent. My questions is can Can I get rid of unnecessat background chatter or noise? For example people talking in the background or work noises in the background...
  8. Can't get rid of background noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get rid of background noise: I'm trying to get rid of background noise in my headset but I don't see Beam Forming, AEC, Keystroke Suppression, etc in the enhancements tab. I only have disable, personal call, and conference call. My audio drivers are up-to-date too, so I'm not sure whats wrong....
  9. Realtek (R) audio i can't get rid of it

Realtek (R) audio i can't get rid of it: Hello, so my problem is that realtek (r) audio shows up every time i uninstall it. And i do it because i want to have realtek high definition audio. I need help. 121693
  10. Realtek (R) audio i can't get rid of it

Realtek (R) audio i can't get rid of it: Hello, so my problem is that realtek (r) audio shows up every time i uninstall it. And i do it because i want to have realtek high definition audio. I need help. 121693