Windows 10: I deleted realtek HD audio driver & now I can't get it back

Discus and support I deleted realtek HD audio driver & now I can't get it back in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have latency issues on my computer & websites told me steps to fix it included disabling & deleting my drivers & reinstalling them. So I followed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisHeckert, Jan 21, 2022.

1. I deleted realtek HD audio driver & now I can't get it back

I have latency issues on my computer & websites told me steps to fix it included disabling & deleting my drivers & reinstalling them. So I followed the instructions, but whenever I reboot my system the drivers do not automatically reinstall. I went to realtek I downloaded the drivers & also to my motherboard's website to download. Both times they still refuse to show up after I scan for changes. I'm at a loss as to why this wont work. I even go into the folder c:\programfiles\realtek\audio\ & open all the executables there. This doesn't work. I have no system restore points

:)

ChrisHeckert, Jan 21, 2022
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 21, 2022
  4. amaan07 Win User

I deleted realtek HD audio driver & now I can't get it back

i didn't understand this step- 4. Install Realtek APO Driver through device manager, then using device manager update from Realtek APO Driver to the lastest offical realtek HD Audio
    which inf file i should choose when installing Realtel APO driver folder and there are many inf files in the Realtek official HD Audio. which file to choose?

amaan07, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

I deleted realtek HD audio driver & now I can't get it back

1. I deleted realtek HD audio driver & now I can't get it back - Similar Threads - deleted realtek audio

2. I deleted RealTek Audio Driver & now I can't get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted RealTek Audio Driver & now I can't get it back: I've been trying to get this solved from numerous sites/forums, including this one. The first person told me to go through all the steps listed below - which I did & none of them worked. The second person couldn't even understand what I was asking & despite me saying twice...
  3. I deleted RealTek Audio Driver & now I can't get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted RealTek Audio Driver & now I can't get it back: I've been trying to get this solved from numerous sites/forums, including this one. The first person told me to go through all the steps listed below - which I did & none of them worked. The second person couldn't even understand what I was asking & despite me saying twice...
  4. I deleted RealTek Audio Driver & now I can't get it back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I deleted RealTek Audio Driver & now I can't get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted RealTek Audio Driver & now I can't get it back: I've been trying to get this solved from numerous sites/forums.I have latency issues on my computer ongoing for a year now ever since it was custom built & websites told me steps to fix it included disabling & deleting my drivers & reinstalling them. So I followed the...
  6. I deleted RealTek Audio Driver & now I can't get it back

I deleted RealTek Audio Driver & now I can't get it back: I've been trying to get this solved from numerous sites/forums.I have latency issues on my computer ongoing for a year now ever since it was custom built & websites told me steps to fix it included disabling & deleting my drivers & reinstalling them. So I followed the...
  7. I deleted RealTek Audio Driver & now I can't get it back

8. I deleted realtek HD audio driver & now I can't get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted realtek HD audio driver & now I can't get it back: I have latency issues on my computer & websites told me steps to fix it included disabling & deleting my drivers & reinstalling them. So I followed the instructions, but whenever I reboot my system the drivers do not automatically reinstall. I went to realtek I downloaded the...
  9. I deleted realtek HD audio driver & now I can't get it back

I deleted realtek HD audio driver & now I can't get it back: I have latency issues on my computer & websites told me steps to fix it included disabling & deleting my drivers & reinstalling them. So I followed the instructions, but whenever I reboot my system the drivers do not automatically reinstall. I went to realtek I downloaded the...
  10. Deleted RealTek audio driver and now i have no audio

Deleted RealTek audio driver and now i have no audio: Ive been having a problem where audio was only coming through one ear of my headphones so i uninstalled the realtek driver and now no audio is working. This is a brand new PC and i really need to fix this, if anyone can help i would really appreciate it....