Windows 10: I deleted System32

Discus and support I deleted System32 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ok so, i delete system32 from my c; drive because ive read it would free space from the drive. ive tried downloading windows again, doing like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Emilia.Starrtuck, Aug 2, 2020.

1. I deleted System32

ok so, i delete system32 from my c; drive because ive read it would free space from the drive. ive tried downloading windows again, doing like everything, but nothing worked or just failed. i tried restarting my computer, but when it starting to boot up, the message “your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart...” message. and now its stuck in a loop doing that and i dont know what to do, can someone help?

:)

Emilia.Starrtuck, Aug 2, 2020

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    I deleted System32 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    I deleted System32 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Virus - Please solve me how to deal with this virus

Files Infected:
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmbitgwgsj.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmciqigqal.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmjwciwovt.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmneckpmii.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmvffpoevc.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmvxepstfk.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbiwkmbjoprotq.sys (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbiwkmoikuyrfl.sys (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\kbiwkmotaonqts.sys (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmhwubyyih.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmijdcuxsj.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmijhtnyjv.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmjakrmkwx.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmklfwpqur.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmqwmqrnxn.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmrwibvbcs.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmsobtsnwm.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Windows\System32\kbiwkmwsxvowut.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Delete on reboot.

This basicly tells you where the bad files are so what i would now do.

Make sure system restore is turned of because this keeps copys of dodgy files and if you dont turn it of they will keep coming back.

then manulay goto c:\system32 and manulay find the files in that list and delete them one by one (yes it takes time but better than format of you cant be bothered)

after you have deleted the files in the list restart and run the scan again untill you have fully removed the files.

another usefull scanner i use is the norton online scan its free and does a very good job of findind where dodgy files hide, it willl also give you a list at the end with any viruses or bad files that need to be removed. follow the list and manuly delete.

animal007uk, Aug 2, 2020
  4. bestellen Win User

I deleted System32

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

I deleted System32

1. I deleted System32 - Similar Threads - deleted System32

2. Need help deleting a file out of system32.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help deleting a file out of system32.: Hello,For the record, I understand that messing around in system32 is generally a bad idea. What happened here is I installed a program that came with a driver to allow my PC and Nintendo Switch to communicate with each other for a project. That ended up going nowhere so I...
  3. Need help deleting a file out of system32.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help deleting a file out of system32.: Hello,For the record, I understand that messing around in system32 is generally a bad idea. What happened here is I installed a program that came with a driver to allow my PC and Nintendo Switch to communicate with each other for a project. That ended up going nowhere so I...
  4. Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...: I lent my laptop to my little brother and he started touching my laptop and I think I deleted his System 32 because the laptop does not turn on correctly but It sends me to troubleshooting and when I'm in troubleshooting the option to repair the device doesn't work for me....
  5. Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...: I lent my laptop to my little brother and he started touching my laptop and I think I deleted his System 32 because the laptop does not turn on correctly but It sends me to troubleshooting and when I'm in troubleshooting the option to repair the device doesn't work for me....
  6. Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

7. Accidently deleted the DTS file folder present in system32 C:\Windows\System32, How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently deleted the DTS file folder present in system32 C:\Windows\System32, How do I...: So basically I lost audio few days ago in my laptop, I was trying different methods to get it back, for example- Updating audio drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, troubleshooting audio problems etc.Nothing worked so I tried uninstalling DTS Audio Processing...
  8. Accidently deleted the DTS file folder present in system32 C:\Windows\System32, How do I...

Accidently deleted the DTS file folder present in system32 C:\Windows\System32, How do I...: So basically I lost audio few days ago in my laptop, I was trying different methods to get it back, for example- Updating audio drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, troubleshooting audio problems etc.Nothing worked so I tried uninstalling DTS Audio Processing...
  9. Windows 10 System32 folder has almost 1 million files in it. How do I delete them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 System32 folder has almost 1 million files in it. How do I delete them?: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎11/‎13/‎2020 OS build 19045.2965 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0 System32 has 953,934 files with 949,067 being default_error_stack-065324-000000.txt files @4.1K each. They look like error files...
  10. Windows 10 System32 folder has almost 1 million files in it. How do I delete them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 System32 folder has almost 1 million files in it. How do I delete them?: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎11/‎13/‎2020 OS build 19045.2965 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0 System32 has 953,934 files with 949,067 being default_error_stack-065324-000000.txt files @4.1K each. They look like error files...