Windows 10: I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files

Discus and support I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The story is too long to explain but I deleted the folder SysWOW64 folder in the C:/Windows/ and apparently it has a lot of important files that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jaffer mustafa, Mar 17, 2022.

1. I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files

The story is too long to explain but I deleted the folder SysWOW64 folder in the C:/Windows/ and apparently it has a lot of important files that the system doesn't need but it is needed by softwares that I use on windows and I want to re-download the folder or repair the problem I have tried to restore the pc to previous point and it's not working, many DLL files are missing.

:)

jaffer mustafa, Mar 17, 2022
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Mar 17, 2022
  3. dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Mar 17, 2022
  4. I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 17, 2022
Thema:

I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files

1. I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files - Similar Threads - deleted SysWOW64 directory

2. I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files: The story is too long to explain but I deleted the folder SysWOW64 folder in the C:/Windows/ and apparently it has a lot of important files that the system doesn't need but it is needed by softwares that I use on windows and I want to re-download the folder or repair the...
  3. I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files: The story is too long to explain but I deleted the folder SysWOW64 folder in the C:/Windows/ and apparently it has a lot of important files that the system doesn't need but it is needed by softwares that I use on windows and I want to re-download the folder or repair the...
  4. Dell Laptop Missing Several .dll Files From System32 and SysWOW64 Folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Laptop Missing Several .dll Files From System32 and SysWOW64 Folders: I am trying to load a plugin to play Fallout 4 right now but I noticed from one of the logs that the plugin is not loading because several dependencies are missing. These dependencies are: MSVCP140_ATOMIC_WAIT.dll, api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll,...
  5. Dell Laptop Missing Several .dll Files From System32 and SysWOW64 Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Laptop Missing Several .dll Files From System32 and SysWOW64 Folders: I am trying to load a plugin to play Fallout 4 right now but I noticed from one of the logs that the plugin is not loading because several dependencies are missing. These dependencies are: MSVCP140_ATOMIC_WAIT.dll, api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll,...
  6. Unknown file in Windows/SysWow64 directory. Is my PC hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown file in Windows/SysWow64 directory. Is my PC hacked?: I am running on latest Windows 10 Home Version. When I ran Norton Power Eraser, it identified a file named "nddcf.cmd" in the directory C://Windows/SysWow64/. No anti-virus detected it Kaspersky, MalwareBytes, ESET. However, when I ran Norton Power User, its threat level as...
  7. C:/Windows/SysWOW64/D3DX9_40.dll missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    C:/Windows/SysWOW64/D3DX9_40.dll missing: Trying to play "Garrys Modd" and wont install due to missing file D3DX9_40.dll. DirectX wont update due to: "(0x80070005) - Access is denied." any help much appreciated....
  8. SysWow64 registry file deleted

in Windows 10 Customization
    SysWow64 registry file deleted: Hello, so when i was deleting some virus regitry file i accidently deleted the SysWow64 files and everything get down, when i rebooted my pc, it crashed and return the 0×00000f error, but i have some access to my files using a bootalbe windows cd, i need a way to restore the...
  9. "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll": Hello- I have installed a couple of games (Rainbow Six Seige + Fortnite ) and both display "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll". as a sort of crash? Minecraft runs fine and so does everything- Dell Support Assist says my computer is fine so....? How do I access Shell32 files...
  10. Missing DLL File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...