Windows 10: I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back?

Discus and support I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]........... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by oxcfsd, May 19, 2020.

1. oxcfsd Win User

I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back?

I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back? e8538b49-247b-4604-aabe-b5ae61ee35e7?upload=true.png ........

:)

oxcfsd, May 19, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 Calendar

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to delete the entries in a calendar app.

• Type calendar in the search bar and press enter

• Right click on an entry or Event and click on more details.

• On the top you can find the delete option.

• Click on delete to delete a particular enter or event.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, May 19, 2020
  3. CW_Sour Win User
    Deleting Birthdays in Calendar

This is still an issue. I've freed myself from the woes of Facebook by disabling my account. Unfortunately, the birthday entries are there. Attempting all of the steps within this thread are pointless as:

• there's no right clicking of the birthday event to delete it
    • editing the series only shows "Save and close" but no delete
    • there are no accounts associated to the calendar app to remove
    • the troubleshooting app believes Windows is perfect and offers no options
    • it's impossible to uninstall Mail and Calendar manually to try again
    Give us some registry keys to delete to fix this.

It would be nice to use the apps Microsoft presents if they work...

CW_Sour, May 19, 2020
  4. I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back?

Reminders from deleted calendars

Hi Hawana,

I'd double-check the deleted status of the calendar on your device.

• Open Calendar on your Nokia Lumia 820.
    • Tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom and tap settings
    • Go through the list of calendars being shown on your device. You can deselect a calendar by tapping the toggle button the right of the calendar name.

You might also want to confirm that these reminders were not somehow synced to another calendar. Check each of the calendars being synced to your phone on a desktop and/or Internet browser to insure the reminders do not exist on another calendar.

If these are truly reminders from the deleted calendar (not listed on your device per steps above), and you do not want to rest your phone to factory default, then you might want to just sit it out as the phone only syncs so far into the future. In theory,
    they should eventually go away.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, May 19, 2020
Thema:

I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back?

1. I deleted the calendar on the bottom right how do i get it back? - Similar Threads - deleted calendar bottom

2. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?: When I try to access my calendar it is not there, it is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-back/570c3366-78c5-489d-a972-09591043efeb
  3. My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My calendar disappeared. How do I get it back?: When I try to access my calendar it is not there, it is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-disappeared-how-do-i-get-it-back/570c3366-78c5-489d-a972-09591043efeb
  4. How do I get the built-in calendar back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the built-in calendar back?: Some time ago, I uninstalled the windows 10 built-in calendar, and I cannot find an app thats just the built-in calendar.Subtopic is set to news because calendar isn't there...
  5. How do I get the built-in calendar back?

How do I get the built-in calendar back?: Some time ago, I uninstalled the windows 10 built-in calendar, and I cannot find an app thats just the built-in calendar.Subtopic is set to news because calendar isn't there...
  6. How do I get my calendar dates back?

How do I get my calendar dates back?: All the scheduled events in my calendar have just disappeared. It says they cannot show them, but my account provider still has them. What does that mean? Microsoft IS my account provider. Can someone please help with this. I had a lot of appts and such scheduled that...
  7. What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keylend [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leh0ox/what_is_the_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  8. How do I get the apps back on the bottom!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the apps back on the bottom!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoeenMama [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i23foe/how_do_i_get_the_apps_back_on_the_bottom/
  9. Lost My CALENDAR? I think I deleted it by accident? HOW do I get it back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost My CALENDAR? I think I deleted it by accident? HOW do I get it back: So yesterday I was TRYING to speed up my Acer Laptop, & was deleting all rubbish from the Windows Start Panel that I never use, and I have suddenly realised today that I have deleted my HIGHLY IMPORTANT Windows Calendar. It has hundreds of phone numbers in it and jobs...
  10. How do I get back a photo I deleted in error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get back a photo I deleted in error: I deleted a few photographs yesterday, but may have deleted them accidentally. Can I get them back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-back-a-photo-i-deleted-in-error/edd37d96-e3b5-4ec3-a5fa-668884da0ff7"