Windows 10: I deleted the most privileged user of my machine, adm is disabled and I can't activate adm...

Discus and support I deleted the most privileged user of my machine, adm is disabled and I can't activate adm... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today I was cleaning the user of my machine and I ended up deleting the user with the greatest privilege of my machine, so my brother's was left... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lucca Somadossi Bonani, Jan 4, 2021.

1. I deleted the most privileged user of my machine, adm is disabled and I can't activate adm...

Today I was cleaning the user of my machine and I ended up deleting the user with the greatest privilege of my machine, so my brother's was left without any privileges and the administrator is disabled.

Please find below the screens.

Venham as telas. I deleted the most privileged user of my machine, adm is disabled and I can't activate adm... 29955713-0c5f-4367-905e-155ce765b456?upload=true.png I deleted the most privileged user of my machine, adm is disabled and I can't activate adm... a77e4b55-d221-4b4d-a818-7aebadb3ed70?upload=true.png I deleted the most privileged user of my machine, adm is disabled and I can't activate adm... 0ca196ea-97f0-4621-8dfc-629fdf89e3fd?upload=true.jpg

Moved

:)

Lucca Somadossi Bonani, Jan 4, 2021

2. adm account

how do i activate built in adm account

jimbo20199, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Needs Permission as Adm to delete and rename file

Trying delete file/rename it,but saying needs permission from Adm,in which I am.

eugenejonesgoman, Jan 4, 2021
  4. SIN
    Sin Win User

I deleted the most privileged user of my machine, adm is disabled and I can't activate adm...

ASUSTOR Launches Live Demo Site for ADM 2.0

ASUSTOR Inc. , a leading innovator and provider of network storage solutions, has announced today the launch of a new live demo site for users to test ASUSTOR Data Master (ADM) 2.0, the latest version of ASUSTOR's in-house developed NAS operating system. The ADM 2.0 live demo will allow users to experience ASUSTOR's intuitive software first hand before making any purchasing decisions. ADM 2.0 features an array of new and innovative features along with all-new mobile apps, AiMaster and AiData, which will allow users to truly experience the convenience of cloud computing while on the go.

I deleted the most privileged user of my machine, adm is disabled and I can't activate adm... livedemo_thm.jpg

ADM 2.0 is the latest installment of ASUSTOR's widely praised NAS operating system. It features a substantially optimized user interface that is both intuitive and user friendly. Newly added features allow users to freely upload their own desktop wallpaper, choose between 16 different languages, pin frequently used Apps to the ADM menu bar and organize the order of their Apps, giving each user the ability to create their own customized desktop. Many new and original functions have also been added including the industry's first Searchlight search engine which supports fuzzy searches and helps users find required files, folders and applications. Additional new features include SoundsGood Web music player, FTP Explorer, the first FTP client designed for NAS use that offers an intuitive user experience similar to most file managers, Mission Mode backup which helps to ensure the completion of backup jobs, and a VPN client. ADM 2.0 also features App Central, an App platform that contains the highest number of add-on Apps in the industry (over 100). App Central allows users to download NAS Apps to add functionality and explore the unlimited potential of NAS. All of the functions in ADM are represented using simple icons which help guide the user to complete any configurations they need in just a few easy steps.

"We are elated to announce the launch of the ADM 2.0 live demo site," said Steve Huang, Product Manager at ASUSTOR. "We are positive that this live demo site can introduce users to a new and intuitive experience while changing any old perceptions that using a NAS device has to be complicated and tedious experience. The live demo site also gives prospective customers a chance to try out our products before making any purchasing decisions."

ADM 2.0 comes with all ASUSTOR NAS products providing a perfect integration of hardware and software that allows users to easily create their own personal cloud storage platform. In addition to trying out the ADM 2.0 live demo from their Web browsers, users can also install ASUSTOR's exclusive AiMaster and AiData mobile apps to try. Users need only install these apps and then login using the Cloud ID from the demo site to begin experiencing the convenience of cloud computing while on the go.

The live demo site is available for access here.

Thema:

I deleted the most privileged user of my machine, adm is disabled and I can't activate adm...

1. I deleted the most privileged user of my machine, adm is disabled and I can't activate adm... - Similar Threads - deleted privileged user

2. Disable or turn off adm display driver update on windows update settings..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable or turn off adm display driver update on windows update settings..: hello.Is there a way to disable the amd display driver from updating via the windows update?.. The reason for this is the update via windows disables vulkan..it's a hassle to install all updates then reinstall amd driver via their amd site just to reactivate vulkan..or if can...
  3. i am trying to reastablish adm privliges

in Windows 10 Customization
    i am trying to reastablish adm privliges: i am trying to get my adminastration privlages back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-reastablish-adm-privliges/307c127d-346b-496a-bcf1-d13446bbdbe5
  4. System Adm rather than Email Address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Adm rather than Email Address: I attempted to join a Zoom class and was an established member based on my Email Address. When Attempting to join the class my System Administrator name appeared instead of my email and I was automatically denied access. Why is this happening and how can I make it stop????...
  5. console session as adm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    console session as adm: can not run sfc /scannow then the cmd window tells me I must be logged in as the administrator running a console session in order to use the sfc utility. I am logged in as the administrator . Please help....
  6. adm account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adm account: how do i activate built in adm account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adm-account/59cd2322-c6db-4318-a2a0-1ae2ac14db48
  7. Needs Permission as Adm to delete and rename file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Needs Permission as Adm to delete and rename file: Trying delete file/rename it,but saying needs permission from Adm,in which I am. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/needs-permission-as-adm-to-delete-and-rename-file/81f1254e-06ef-4ef7-b6e2-a05586871aec
  8. adm

in Windows 10 Customization
    adm: I am the only one on my computer!! so who setup admin management on my computer !! unless I was hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/adm/d50a93e6-cc9b-4e1f-a8e8-8eb258cd8e74
  9. Can't access all programs and documents in both user and adm account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't access all programs and documents in both user and adm account.: Hi, Is there a setting that will allow me to access all documents and and apps in both user account and administrator account? I can not find one! 22215
  10. ADM 6520G 6600M/6700m Series

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ADM 6520G 6600M/6700m Series: I am running ADM 6520G 6600M/6700m Series on a Lenvo z575 with 8Gb of RAM, W10 pro CLEAN INSTALL. Driver version 15.200.1062.1004. Apparently this card is too old for 15.7.1 Windows gave me fits but after a few reboots it works. My only problem is when I reboot or come...