Windows 10: i deleted the partition that had all my data

Discus and support i deleted the partition that had all my data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had windows 7 and I was trying to install windows 10 so I formatted the C to download windows 10 on it but by mistake I deleted not format the D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by youssefsamir1, Oct 26, 2020.

1. i deleted the partition that had all my data

I had windows 7 and I was trying to install windows 10 so I formatted the C to download windows 10 on it but by mistake I deleted not format the D drive which had all my files and I was left with 800g all the hard disk unlocated and I could not install windows 10 now I left it with no operating system..

what should I do I can install windows 7 or what I don't know.?

:)

youssefsamir1, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

i deleted the partition that had all my data partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 26, 2020
  4. DeNeDe Win User

i deleted the partition that had all my data

Recover lost data from deleted/formated partition

Is there a way to recover such data!? On my old laptop I had WinXP but i wanted Win7 on it. Doing so I was forced to delete all my partitions and I couldn't back anything up.
    Could I recover some of the data from the old partitions? Any software suitable for the job?

DeNeDe, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

i deleted the partition that had all my data

1. i deleted the partition that had all my data - Similar Threads - deleted partition data

2. Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it: i was setting up a ssd on my system, i had a spanned partition that at the time went across 2 hdd's, i changed my mind after extending the partition to the ssd and clicked delete without thinking, and now i've lost access to everything that was stored on those 2 hdd's, i have...
  3. Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it: i was setting up a ssd on my system, i had a spanned partition that at the time went across 2 hdd's, i changed my mind after extending the partition to the ssd and clicked delete without thinking, and now i've lost access to everything that was stored on those 2 hdd's, i have...
  4. Can I delete the Data D: partition on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete the Data D: partition on windows 10: Since I got my windows 10 PC I have noticed an extra partition on my HDD Hard Disk Drive called Data D: with some windows data and my other installed programs Do I really need this partition on my HDD or do I need it to run windows?...
  5. Favorites Bar had deleted all my Favorites in it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Favorites Bar had deleted all my Favorites in it: I use Windows 11 Edge Favorites. I have two folders, one is called Favorites Bar, the other is Other Favorites. I have been saving web sites in folders in the Favorites Bar. However, on looking in there today, all the folders have gone. There is only an icon in there to One...
  6. Favorites Bar had deleted all my Favorites in it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Favorites Bar had deleted all my Favorites in it: I use Windows 11 Edge Favorites. I have two folders, one is called Favorites Bar, the other is Other Favorites. I have been saving web sites in folders in the Favorites Bar. However, on looking in there today, all the folders have gone. There is only an icon in there to One...
  7. i deleted the partition that had all my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i deleted the partition that had all my data: I had windows 7 and I was trying to install windows 10 so I formatted the C to download windows 10 on it but by mistake I deleted not format the D drive which had all my files and I was left with 800g all the hard disk unlocated and I could not install windows 10 now I left...
  8. Delete all Mail data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete all Mail data: I'm trying to free up space on my hard drive, and when I go to Settings -> System -> Storage, it says I have 30.7 GB under "Mail". I don't need any type of mail on my computer - I have gmail and can access it from my phone, never need it on laptop, and if I did, I would just...
  9. Delete ALL data of a program?

Delete ALL data of a program?: When I uninstall and reinstall a program on Windows 10, the program always seems to recognize my data. Is there a "secret" folder where the personal data (i.e. the remaining data) is stored? How can I uninstall/delete all data of the program? (Info: When I restart my PC,...
  10. Deleted all data

Deleted all data: During dual booting of Ubuntu i accidentally formatted my older os which is windows 10 with my personal data . Is it possible to recover windows 10 with my personal data? Please help...