Windows 10: i deleted this app and i still see it startup? games.lol

Discus and support i deleted this app and i still see it startup? games.lol in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i thought i was installing a free game called pixel god as i saw a ad for it on youtube it took me to games.lol i surch the name and i stoped the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Atomicfriball, May 16, 2021.

1. i deleted this app and i still see it startup? games.lol

i thought i was installing a free game called pixel god as i saw a ad for it on youtube it took me to games.lol i surch the name and i stoped the download and deleate all that i've seen that was on my PC and i triple Full scan and nothing found i think it has accsess to my hardrive so i don't know i can't find it on my PC anymore after i deleted it so i used the offline windows defender three times to be safe but i still see it pop up and i click the X to stop it and it goes away it seems to vpop up on startup or after i sign in and everything loads

:)

Atomicfriball, May 16, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 16, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, May 16, 2021
  4. i deleted this app and i still see it startup? games.lol

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, May 16, 2021
Thema:

i deleted this app and i still see it startup? games.lol

1. i deleted this app and i still see it startup? games.lol - Similar Threads - deleted app still

2. I really someone smart lol

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I really someone smart lol: Hi hope you are good...so my problem is did a clean usb install of win 10 coz I was stuck in a automatic repair and bsod loop...an yeah did the install did about 12 driver updates and heaps of windows updates was fine until moved my laptop got blurry bsod written in diff...
  3. Why am I still able to see the deleted account on lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why am I still able to see the deleted account on lockscreen: Please tell how do i remove the account ive deleted from the lockscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-still-able-to-see-the-deleted-account-on/4d05ef01-9a07-4a8a-8834-153a4b2789b5
  4. I see 3 accounts.can't delete

in Windows 10 Customization
    I see 3 accounts.can't delete: At users tab I see 3 accounts.2 of them with the same avatar. Can I delete/merge them and keep only one?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-3-accountscant-delete/ed0e5bec-842b-4981-926a-afeac6a69c1e
  5. I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings

I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings: I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings, What I can do to see it? There are few screens of my problem :[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-a-startup-apps-in-task-manager-or/c466ac33-1fd2-4bb0-b058-7aa4219d6527
  6. Deleted software still in a startup manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted software still in a startup manager: As you can see in the picture below there is a leftover software in the system calledProgram. Help me how to remove this from the computer. Interesting thing that this location doesn't even exists. It saysProgram" Files not Program Files. Also the "RtkAudUService64.exe" is...
  7. I tried deleting a game from microsoft store but it still exists

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I tried deleting a game from microsoft store but it still exists: So one day i tried updating roblox but the game it didn't work. So i just decided to uninstall it and download it again. but i can't find it, it's still on my computer and i don't know what to do...
  8. i downloaded an app, floomby, i "deleted" it and its acting as if its still there.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i downloaded an app, floomby, i "deleted" it and its acting as if its still there.: hi, i need some help. a few days ago i was looking for a quick screenshot software for my windows 10 hp laptop,i found floomby. i downloaded it and then found out i could just use the software already installed in my computer. i uninstalled floomby after that. but i was...
  9. I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk

I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk: I still see Autodesk and some other unknown apps in Startup after uninstalling AutoDesk. [ATTACH] I have uninstalled Autodesk using MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta tool. And also deleted Autodesk related folders from C: drive and Program Files. Also this...
  10. I dont see game invites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont see game invites: So i was trying to play with my friends Forza Horizon 4 and every time i invite them they see the invite but if they invite me i cant see the invite, i have this problem for a month and cant find any fix.I tried to reset the xbox related apps and i tried to turn on...