Windows 10: I deleted windows 10 and I installed ubuntu 18.04. How can i return it back?

Discus and support I deleted windows 10 and I installed ubuntu 18.04. How can i return it back? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am using Ubuntu 18.04 now. I tried to install windows 10 again but my computer couldn't recognize my hard disk on BIOS screen. I came Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Varenberg, Jan 13, 2020.

1. I deleted windows 10 and I installed ubuntu 18.04. How can i return it back?

I am using Ubuntu 18.04 now. I tried to install windows 10 again but my computer couldn't recognize my hard disk on BIOS screen. I came Win10 installation screen. But windows says you have no hard disk. How can i install windows 10 this computer again ? I don't want dual boot. Please help me!

submitted by /u/Varenberg
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Varenberg, Jan 13, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 13, 2020
  3. rboppy Win User
    Networking issue - Windows and Ubuntu

Went on a short trip, took my Windows 10 laptop, turned off the Ubuntu computer and my wife's Windows 10 computer. When I returned, I turned everything back on and nether Windows computer could see the Ubuntu 16.04 LTS computer. On the Ubuntu computer, Files/Network clicking on Windows Network received "Unable to access location - Failed to retrieve share list from server: No such file or directory" error. Both Windows computers were able to use the Ubuntu before the trip.

Any suggestions?

rboppy, Jan 13, 2020
  4. I deleted windows 10 and I installed ubuntu 18.04. How can i return it back?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

I deleted windows 10 and I installed ubuntu 18.04. How can i return it back?

1. I deleted windows 10 and I installed ubuntu 18.04. How can i return it back? - Similar Threads - deleted installed ubuntu

2. I installed Ubuntu to see how it is . Now , I want to go back to Windows 10 but I can't....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed Ubuntu to see how it is . Now , I want to go back to Windows 10 but I can't....: I have tried creating a Bootable USB through WoeUSB, Unetbootin. When I am trying to boot through the USB Drive, it is not happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-ubuntu-to-see-how-it-is-now-i-want-to/f73ff100-4815-4adf-b501-15c63b889185
  3. I installed Ubuntu to see how it is . Now , I want to go back to Windows 10 but I can't....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed Ubuntu to see how it is . Now , I want to go back to Windows 10 but I can't....: I have tried creating a Bootable USB through WoeUSB, Unetbootin. When I am trying to boot through the USB Drive, it is not happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-ubuntu-to-see-how-it-is-now-i-want-to/f73ff100-4815-4adf-b501-15c63b889185
  4. I installed Ubuntu to see how it is . Now , I want to go back to Windows 10 but I can't....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I return Windows 10 purchased on Amazon?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I return Windows 10 purchased on Amazon?: I purchased Windows 10 key from Amazon for my new PC. Now I return the PC and want to return the Windows key but Amazon said they do not accept return and I need to talk to Microsoft. How can I return, or how can i make use the key? Thanks,...
  6. I installed ubuntu alongside windows 10 and i deleted a partition where ubuntu was located.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I installed ubuntu alongside windows 10 and i deleted a partition where ubuntu was located.: When i boot it up it shows a screen with a "error: no such partition". Anyone knows how to fix it? submitted by /u/GoldGuy15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ic6s4t/i_installed_ubuntu_alongside_windows_10_and_i/
  7. How can I install Windows back after installing Ubuntu?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I install Windows back after installing Ubuntu?: I bought a PC with pre-installed legitimate Windows 10. It was about two years ago. Then I removed Windows and installed Ubuntu. But I want to get Windows 10 back now. Is it possible? I didn’t change hardware. Can I activate Windows?...
  8. How should I install Ubuntu on WSL for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How should I install Ubuntu on WSL for Windows 10?: I know in the past when WSL was in beta you had to run some commands and enable developer mode and run more commands to install Ubuntu for WSL. Is the preferred method now to install it from the Microsoft Store? Do I need to run any other commands? submitted by /u/nootdude...
  9. INSTALL UBUNTU 18.O4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INSTALL UBUNTU 18.O4: WHAT DO I HAVE TO KNOW TO INSTALL UBUNTU 18.04 WITH WINDOWS 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/install-ubuntu-18o4/e2757bc7-3571-4e3f-b49b-53eb48fb9e7c
  10. How can I return to the previous version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I return to the previous version of Windows 10?: How can I return to the previous version of Windows 10 if I can not recovery/restore to the date before I got the updates and I can not use "Go back to the previous Windows 10" feature anymore (It is definitely a very bad idea to give user just 10 days an opportunity to go...