Windows 10: I deleted xbox one, xbox live (beta) and more PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support I deleted xbox one, xbox live (beta) and more PLEASE HELP! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After so much trouble with the game-timer in Solitaire collection games, which I play every 2nd day, I...at last got so angry, that I let ccleaner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MariannDupont, Jan 30, 2019.

1. I deleted xbox one, xbox live (beta) and more PLEASE HELP!

After so much trouble with the game-timer in Solitaire collection games, which I play every 2nd day,

I...at last got so angry, that I let ccleaner delete my xbox one and xbox live.

Now I can't play.

I get errorCode 1170000 but I can't find any solution.

I wanted to update... (how do we get xbox? is it built into the OS...cause if so, I have to start from zero again, I guess...that'll be hard!

Can you help me?

I guess dll's and all stuff has left this pc for good.

What can I do?

I'm so so so sad to NOT be able to play anymore .......Please, help me, if you can.

Kind regards,

M. Dupont

:)

MariannDupont, Jan 30, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jan 30, 2019
  4. I deleted xbox one, xbox live (beta) and more PLEASE HELP!

Xbox live

Hi Jordan,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to play a game online? If yes, may we know what is this game?
    • Are you using an Xbox Live account?

Online gaming on an Xbox console requires an Xbox Gold Membership. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to join Xbox Live Gold after setting up your Xbox One console. Another way to sign up is by visiting this
    link.

You may also visit
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ for more information.

Looking forward to your response

Catherine Cus., Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

I deleted xbox one, xbox live (beta) and more PLEASE HELP!

1. I deleted xbox one, xbox live (beta) and more PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - deleted xbox xbox

2. Xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox live: New to Xbox bought xbox 1 from a friend any promos for xbox live seeing i am a new user to microsoft?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/f9267973-3603-4495-b757-53d3d03bdc28
  3. Xbox (beta) installer help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox (beta) installer help: Hey guys I've been trying to download the installer for a lil while now and the bar doesnt move at all and is just stuck at "making things awesome". My windows is up to date, I've tried deleting and re downloading, and I went in and reset the store but neither worked. Any...
  4. XBox Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XBox Live: Windows 10 came with X Box Live. I inadvertently uninstalled it. I've tried unsuccessfully numerous times to download it from the Microsoft app store. Can it be re-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/5ff8b7d4-91a7-4ed0-bf9a-24041cc73416
  5. Xbox Insiders Join the Project Resistance Closed Beta Test on Xbox One Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Insiders Join the Project Resistance Closed Beta Test on Xbox One Xbox: [ATTACH] Capcom invites you to participate in the Project Resistance Closed Beta Test on Xbox One! Project Resistance is an asymmetrical 4 vs 1 survival horror game. Control one of four young people imprisoned in a testing facility and trying to escape–they are the...
  6. Ghost Recon Breakpoint Open Beta on Xbox One Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Open Beta on Xbox One Xbox: [ATTACH] The open beta for Ghost Recon Breakpoint runs from September 26 through September 29 on Xbox One, offering one last chance to jump in and start exploring Auroa for free before the game launches on October 4. In addition to being available to all players with an...
  7. I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox...Help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox...Help please: Hi, I want to delete Groove Music and Xbox from windows 10, can I get some answers, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-delete-groove-music-and-xboxhelp-please/b6262a4e-c146-4c21-8c50-fe23102b1e04
  8. Black Desert Open Beta February 14-17 on Xbox One with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Black Desert Open Beta February 14-17 on Xbox One with Xbox Live Gold: VBdcivvZuQo This Valentine’s Day, you’re invited to gear up for Black Desert’s final open beta – click here to sign up on Xbox One. From February 14 12:00 a.m. PST to February 17 11:59 p.m. PST, Black Desert will be available for all North America and European players with...
  9. Warface Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Warface Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One: [ATTACH] Starting today, all Xbox Insiders are invited to join the Warface Beta on Xbox One. Gather your friends and take on exciting Player vs. Enemy (PvE) missions. Choose from four classes with unique skills as you assault enemy defenses, revive teammates, mine...
  10. Twitch Beta now available on Xbox One for Xbox Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Twitch Beta now available on Xbox One for Xbox Insiders: [ATTACH] Watch your favorite games live and connect with players and fans around the world in the fully redesigned Twitch app, now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One! New features and improvements include: Live video previews – check out live streams while you...