Windows 10: i deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use...

Discus and support i deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use windows hello credential for RDP. but others cant. i tried my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by aginash mannarath, May 21, 2023.

1. i deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use...

I deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use windows hello credential for RDP. but others cant. i tried my self still no luckhow to enable and configure it ?why its only working for him ?both user are domain admins

:)

aginash mannarath, May 21, 2023

2. Lenovo Ideapad 110 with Win 10; Not able to switch the user

Lenovo Ideapad 110 with Win 10; Not able to switch the user..

Boots up with earlier configured user name, prompts for his password. Doesn't allow to switch to a new user, or creation of one.

Use case: Laptop was given to an employee, who left the org. Now it need to be re-purposed with a different user. Any suggestions?

Vijaykrishna Shetty, May 21, 2023
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 21, 2023
  4. i deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use...

Deployed Windows hello for Business with cloud trust, Forti does not recognize the affected users's login

Hello guys!

I hope you're all doing great!

So, I have deployed Windows Hello for Business using Cloud Trust Authentication on a client's environment (I had previously Hybrid domain joined their users and devices and subsequently deployed co-management as they have config manager). We went through all the steps as per described by MS Docs and the deployment worked as expected: One would login to the device and then never had any other form of authentication requested again (Upon accessing to MS 365 apps).

So far so good, but little did I know the client has Forti Guard for proxied addresses. After some investigation on their side, they concluded that Forti guard cannot read the security event for Logon 4624, so when the user tries to access anything that isn't related to MS (They whitelisted all MS Services IP's) they would get a certificate error as Forti Guard does not have any registered user for that logon (The one performed through Windows hello for business).

Is there any chance that since the authentication is happening on the Cloud, on prem services is not seeing it? I reckon that having AD Connect synchronize both domains (cloud + on prem) should prevent this from happening but maybe there's something we are not seeing here.

Thank you very much in advance!

Matias Keib, May 21, 2023
Thema:

i deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use...

1. i deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use... - Similar Threads - deployed hello org

2. hello, today i came across some problem on my windows device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hello, today i came across some problem on my windows device: i was using my windows laptop for gaming when i soon realised that game wasn't running as it used to be . it was 3 times slower. When i turned game off laptop was still violently making noises. i wanted to see task manager but when i turned it on pc got back to normal and...
  3. hello, today i came across some problem on my windows device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, today i came across some problem on my windows device: i was using my windows laptop for gaming when i soon realised that game wasn't running as it used to be . it was 3 times slower. When i turned game off laptop was still violently making noises. i wanted to see task manager but when i turned it on pc got back to normal and...
  4. i deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use...: I deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use windows hello credential for RDP. but others cant. i tried my self still no luckhow to enable and configure it ?why its only working for him ?both user are domain admins...
  5. i deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use...: I deployed windows hello for my org , today i found that one of my user is able to use windows hello credential for RDP. but others cant. i tried my self still no luckhow to enable and configure it ?why its only working for him ?both user are domain admins...
  6. I am not able to use my Windows Security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to use my Windows Security?: It says Window Security Services cannot be started. I have tried doing sfc /scannow but it did not help and I have also done the Microsoft Security service app to scan my laptop but still the issue persists....
  7. I am not able to use my Windows Security?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to use my Windows Security?: It says Window Security Services cannot be started. I have tried doing sfc /scannow but it did not help and I have also done the Microsoft Security service app to scan my laptop but still the issue persists....
  8. I am not able to use my Windows Security?

9. Today i found this file on my computer called LsapSetRandomDomainSid

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Today i found this file on my computer called LsapSetRandomDomainSid: I have Windows 10 pro. I have been hacked for a while now. Today i found this file on my computer called Lsasetup. I want to know how to remove this controller from my Windows computer? [ 6/23 14:25:48] 724.728> - In LsapSetRandomDomainSid [ 6/23 14:25:48] 724.728> -...
  10. I found a virus today...

I found a virus today...: What is a list of common viruses to look for and where do they commonly reside? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-found-a-virus-today/ad0fa07c-1b1b-4edd-97e9-e85f60178cd3