Windows 10: I desire to find out how to write a resume and save it so I can post it when needed

Discus and support I desire to find out how to write a resume and save it so I can post it when needed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Don't know how to use computer to write a resume and post it later when needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by B JHampton, Aug 26, 2019.

1. I desire to find out how to write a resume and save it so I can post it when needed

Don't know how to use computer to write a resume and post it later when needed

:)

B JHampton, Aug 26, 2019

2. Save Target As

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to save the picture on your desire location.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser.
    • Open the image/picture you want to download.
    • Right click on the image/picture.
    • Click on save picture option.
    • A window shall popup to select the storage location.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Aug 26, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

I desire to find out how to write a resume and save it so I can post it when needed

Post update storage space problem

Hi,

Thank you for your response. Since the first suggestion did not work, what we could suggest next is to try reassign the drive to a different letter and let's see how it goes. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X keys and click on Disk Management.
    • Right click on the external drive and click on Change Drive letter and paths.
    • Click on Change the button.
    • Under Assign the following Drive letter, select the desired drive letter.
    • Click Ok to save changes.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

I desire to find out how to write a resume and save it so I can post it when needed

1. I desire to find out how to write a resume and save it so I can post it when needed - Similar Threads - desire find write

2. How can I find out how frequently I open a folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I find out how frequently I open a folder?: Hi there,Is there a program or script that I can use to monitor how often I open specific folders? Either frequency or # of times opened in total. My objective is to more efficiently organize my folder hierarchy, and I would use this data to nest less-frequently use folders....
  3. How can I find out how frequently I open a folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find out how frequently I open a folder?: Hi there,Is there a program or script that I can use to monitor how often I open specific folders? Either frequency or # of times opened in total. My objective is to more efficiently organize my folder hierarchy, and I would use this data to nest less-frequently use folders....
  4. How can I find out how frequently I open a folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I find the BitLocker recovery key so that I can save it externally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find the BitLocker recovery key so that I can save it externally: I had my computer freeze and required a BitLocker recovery key to unlock it. Since I was unable to find it, I had to reset the computer and lose some data. I'd like to prevent this in the future by saving the recovery key externally on a USB drive, as well as printing it on...
  6. How can I find the BitLocker recovery key so that I can save it externally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find the BitLocker recovery key so that I can save it externally: I had my computer freeze and required a BitLocker recovery key to unlock it. Since I was unable to find it, I had to reset the computer and lose some data. I'd like to prevent this in the future by saving the recovery key externally on a USB drive, as well as printing it on...
  7. How can I find out whats downloading?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I find out whats downloading?: [ATTACH] Is this normal? No idea whats its downloading. https://preview.redd.it/msmiwqdkt8361.png?width=1535&format=png&auto=webp&s=909e440c047bc0dfbcd2b03a23ddb3daffe69106 submitted by /u/DolleO [link] [comments]...
  8. How to save a screenshot to the desired location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to save a screenshot to the desired location?: I've taken a screenshot and then it saves to the screenshots folder. This folder is located on my SSD. I know a screenshot doesn't take up much room but is there any way that I could have it automatically save to the desired location? submitted by /u/Zach_Zach_700 [link]...
  9. HOW DO I WRITE AND SAVE A LETTER?

in Cortana
    HOW DO I WRITE AND SAVE A LETTER?: HOW DO I WRITE AND SAVE A LETTER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-write-and-save-a-letter/c12d0add-46d7-4fc0-80db-a459d2356a3f
  10. I want to find out how as a home user I can upgrade to microsoft exchange so that I can use...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to find out how as a home user I can upgrade to microsoft exchange so that I can use...: HOW DO WE GET MICROSOFT EXCHANGE...……..FROM OUTLOOK, THERE ARE TIMES I WANT TO RECAL MY EMAIL MESSAGES AND WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS FEATURE HOWEVER IT IS ONLY FOR MICROSOFT EXCHANGE? HOWDO YOU UPGRADE?...