Windows 10: I desperately need help, random blue screen error for no reason

Discus and support I desperately need help, random blue screen error for no reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm not a pc expert but i know my way around. I have a gaming pc nothing super crazy, don't play high end games. Never in my life have i ever gotten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by samfdhussisisis, May 16, 2020.

1. I desperately need help, random blue screen error for no reason

I'm not a pc expert but i know my way around. I have a gaming pc nothing super crazy, don't play high end games. Never in my life have i ever gotten the blue screen of death. I'm playing a game, in fact standing around in the game not actually touching the game and it hits me. i followed the steps for the blue screen stop code error on Microsoft website this did absolutely nothing, Most of the time i can't even get into the computer it just instantly restarts when it hits windows. Somehow mysteriously i'm back in and typing this.

After the first time i did a partial reset, that didn't work error came back.

Did a 100% full system factory reset. Worked fine for a few hours than just moment ago i got the same blue screen. I'm at wits end and i have no money to repair this even though blue screen of death is basically a guarantee that it's dead for good. i have no idea how to fix this or detect the problem internet does not have answers for it can someone please help me...

:)

samfdhussisisis, May 16, 2020

2. Blue Screen Error Occuring at Random

We need a better description of the problem or in the very least a link to the thread where this problem was discussed before. Many people that want to help will not be familiar with the prior situation, I know I'm not. Also in the future you need to choose better thread titles. "Help me" is one of the vague non-descriptive titles actually given as an example of what not to do in the forum guidelines.

When does the Blue Screen occur? During boot? When you try to run a specific type of application? At random?
    What does the error message say? Can you read it before the computer restarts or look at the error log in administrator tools?

Polaris573, May 16, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 16, 2020
  4. I desperately need help, random blue screen error for no reason

Random Blue Screen Errors

On my Lenovo-All in One, I get random blue screen errors when the computer sits idle for a couple hours.

STOPCODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

I need to power off the computer, but each time it successfully reboots, fortunately.

Any suggestions?

timdillivan, May 16, 2020
Thema:

I desperately need help, random blue screen error for no reason

1. I desperately need help, random blue screen error for no reason - Similar Threads - desperately need help

2. Desperately In need of help with this matter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desperately In need of help with this matter.: Hello. My PC has been having a serious issue I've spend the past 2 months searching for solution and couldn't find any solution for this matter at all. My PC severly lags and intterupts my audio making it popping and crackling with mouse lag to the point my whole system...
  3. I need desperate help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need desperate help!: For about a month now, I've been having this insane, annoying and frustrating issue of my keyboard randomly cutting out until either i restart my computer or wait about ten minutes, the keyboard goes out like every 10 mins or so. I'm so drained and i have lost so much time...
  4. I need desperate help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need desperate help!: For about a month now, I've been having this insane, annoying and frustrating issue of my keyboard randomly cutting out until either i restart my computer or wait about ten minutes, the keyboard goes out like every 10 mins or so. I'm so drained and i have lost so much time...
  5. I need desperate help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Desperately need help with watchdog error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperately need help with watchdog error: Hi, For the past few months I've been receiving a watchdog error on startup on a new pc I've got. Most of the time it boots up fine but every 2nd day or so it just boots to a watchdog error multiple times in a row until it just doesnt and then it runs fine. I dont know whats...
  7. Desperately need help

Desperately need help: So I was updating some apps here and there on my desktop and when I went to reboot I got this error message thay said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". Now, I've been trying to access the bios but since I had...
  8. I need desperate help

I need desperate help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrrrrrB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7bnwv/i_need_desperate_help/
  9. Need help with random blue screens

Need help with random blue screens: This problem happens randomly. I thought it was my graphics card, so I replaced it with a new one. Full factory restored my PC and still seem to be having this issue. Files are below that have information on my minidump and NFO file....
  10. Blue screen reasons for help

Blue screen reasons for help: This is my three-screen blue screen minidump for three consecutive days. I hope to get an analysis of the reasons for the blue screen. My graphics card driver has been updated to the latest version of the intel website. url: https://pan.baidu.com/s/15hpSCsCH28iOYyzLtfCHGA...