Windows 10: I DESPERATELY NEEDED HELP on how to fix my computer that has many errors freezes, jet...

Discus and support I DESPERATELY NEEDED HELP on how to fix my computer that has many errors freezes, jet... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I DESPERATELY need help on fixing my prebuilt Alienware x51 R2 computer that has warrantee expired in 2015. Since a year of purchase, i've encountered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FawazGerhard, Nov 20, 2022.

1. I DESPERATELY NEEDED HELP on how to fix my computer that has many errors freezes, jet...

I DESPERATELY need help on fixing my prebuilt Alienware x51 R2 computer that has warrantee expired in 2015. Since a year of purchase, i've encountered so many problems and errors with this computer and i have brough my computer to computer technicians in my city, there's still big errors happening on my computer, idk if its because the incompetence of the technicians, my own incompetence for causing the computer to get worse, or the computer itself is just a lost cause since purchase or after technician fixes.I have many errors and i will list them here:Sometimes after turning on the computer,

:)

FawazGerhard, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 20, 2022
  3. Computer Hard Freezes Randomly - No Error logs or Memory dumps

I posted on Sevenforums a few days ago regarding this issue:
    I was suggested to check for temps (all were normal) and perform a clean install of Windows 10 (I had upgraded from Windows 7). I had another hard freeze today similar to the ones I was having before. The issue is back and I'm unsure of what to do next. Is this no longer a software issue if reinstalling the OS was unsuccessful?

Thanks for your time!

PayneTrain, Nov 20, 2022
  4. Caring1 Win User

I DESPERATELY NEEDED HELP on how to fix my computer that has many errors freezes, jet...

New CPU cooler for Ryzen questions and suggestions

Your Ryzen 7 1700X should be close to 4.0GHz anyway, so overclocking is pointless.
    If the computer freezes then there should be an error listed in the crash logs, most likely a clock watchdog timeout, changing the cooler won't fix it.
    I'd suggest leaving the CPU stock and clocking your Ram up a bit.

Caring1, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

I DESPERATELY NEEDED HELP on how to fix my computer that has many errors freezes, jet...

1. I DESPERATELY NEEDED HELP on how to fix my computer that has many errors freezes, jet... - Similar Threads - DESPERATELY NEEDED HELP

2. I DESPERATELY NEEDED HELP on how to fix my computer that has many errors freezes, jet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I DESPERATELY NEEDED HELP on how to fix my computer that has many errors freezes, jet...: I DESPERATELY need help on fixing my prebuilt Alienware x51 R2 computer that has warrantee expired in 2015. Since a year of purchase, i've encountered so many problems and errors with this computer and i have brough my computer to computer technicians in my city, there's...
  3. I DESPERATELY NEEDED HELP on how to fix my computer that has many errors freezes, jet...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I DESPERATELY NEEDED HELP on how to fix my computer that has many errors freezes, jet...: I DESPERATELY need help on fixing my prebuilt Alienware x51 R2 computer that has warrantee expired in 2015. Since a year of purchase, i've encountered so many problems and errors with this computer and i have brough my computer to computer technicians in my city, there's...
  4. I need desperate help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need desperate help!: For about a month now, I've been having this insane, annoying and frustrating issue of my keyboard randomly cutting out until either i restart my computer or wait about ten minutes, the keyboard goes out like every 10 mins or so. I'm so drained and i have lost so much time...
  5. I need desperate help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need desperate help!: For about a month now, I've been having this insane, annoying and frustrating issue of my keyboard randomly cutting out until either i restart my computer or wait about ten minutes, the keyboard goes out like every 10 mins or so. I'm so drained and i have lost so much time...
  6. I need desperate help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Desperately need help with watchdog error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperately need help with watchdog error: Hi, For the past few months I've been receiving a watchdog error on startup on a new pc I've got. Most of the time it boots up fine but every 2nd day or so it just boots to a watchdog error multiple times in a row until it just doesnt and then it runs fine. I dont know whats...
  8. Desperately need help

Desperately need help: So I was updating some apps here and there on my desktop and when I went to reboot I got this error message thay said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". Now, I've been trying to access the bios but since I had...
  9. I need desperate help with my windows

I need desperate help with my windows: I started up my pc and did just fine.Closed it and took a nap bc school and when i opened agein the text automatic repair popped on my screen. I have never encountered this probleme.I watched different YouTube about this and they are all The same. I asked friends and they...
  10. I need desperate help

I need desperate help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrrrrrB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7bnwv/i_need_desperate_help/