Windows 10: I destroyed my computer - Now I do not have internet and can't reset my computer - I have...

Discus and support I destroyed my computer - Now I do not have internet and can't reset my computer - I have... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have an ACER laptop with Windows 10. So I was trying to make my computer run faster and I followed the steps on the following guide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Level_Following, Apr 3, 2020.

1. I destroyed my computer - Now I do not have internet and can't reset my computer - I have...

Hello, I have an ACER laptop with Windows 10.

So I was trying to make my computer run faster and I followed the steps on the following guide

https://www.minitool.com/backup-tips/service-host-local-system-high-disk.html

I followed steps 1,2,3,4 and 6 and then restarted my computer. Afterwards my internet icon had completely disappeared and the internet does not work. I have walked through multiple troubleshooting guides and nothing works. The first thing I did was undo all of the steps that I did.

Then I tried to fix the internet directly when I run the internet diagnostic it tells me Windows Can not automatically detect the proxy's settings. When I go to settings and try to turn on "automatically detect settings" it will not stay turned on. I have searched this problem and have again walked through all of the online tutorials and the issue still does not work.

I've moved to trying to reset my computer in settings but it keeps telling me there was a problem with your pc and no changes were made, again I have walked through ALL of the Youtube tutorials and none of their solutions have worked for me.

Does anybody know what on earth I have done to my computer?

:)

Level_Following, Apr 3, 2020

2. Software via the Internet: Microsoft in ‘Cloud’ Computing

well ... how i see it its one step closer to having a computer with no software on it. when you boot it up, it loads ur OS from the internet ...

pirates look out, argh!

[I.R.A]_FBi, Apr 3, 2020
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Apr 3, 2020
  4. kakazza Win User

I destroyed my computer - Now I do not have internet and can't reset my computer - I have...

Software via the Internet: Microsoft in ‘Cloud’ Computing

Hope you meant that as a negative point?!

kakazza, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

I destroyed my computer - Now I do not have internet and can't reset my computer - I have...

1. I destroyed my computer - Now I do not have internet and can't reset my computer - I have... - Similar Threads - destroyed computer internet

2. I reseted my computer and having issues logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reseted my computer and having issues logging in.: When I try logging back in I get "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I tried everything in the advanced recovery. I reset it completely, system restore, startup settings and startup repair but didn't work....
  3. I reseted my computer and having issues logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reseted my computer and having issues logging in.: When I try logging back in I get "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." I tried everything in the advanced recovery. I reset it completely, system restore, startup settings and startup repair but didn't work....
  4. I reseted my computer and having issues logging in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I restart my computer and now I have no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I restart my computer and now I have no sound: I also have the same issue with my new computer working on window 11. I don't know why this is because my laptop was working very well and I never had issue with the sound before. It is the same for another laptop that I restart. It is working only if I use bluetooth but...
  6. I restart my computer and now I have no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I restart my computer and now I have no sound: I also have the same issue with my new computer working on window 11. I don't know why this is because my laptop was working very well and I never had issue with the sound before. It is the same for another laptop that I restart. It is working only if I use bluetooth but...
  7. Do I have a MDM on my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I have a MDM on my computer?: [ATTACH] I recently took a school test with exam.net and I used the "Take a Test" app to do this. Then, this popped up in my update settings. Have I accidentally installed any sort of management profile on my PC? If so, how do I get rid of this? I have Windows 10 Pro, and...
  8. Computer says no internet but I have internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer says no internet but I have internet?: Hello, I am having an issue with my desktop computer. It's running the latest version of Windows 10 in conjunction with an internet connection via ethernet cable and OpenVPN. When I am not connected to the VPN, the computer correctly recognizes that I have an internet...
  9. I might have destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I might have destroyed my computer: I was playing a video game, and all of a sudden, my PC freezes and crashes. It is then on the blue, restarting, please do not turn off your computer page, with a sad face. I turned off my Computer and turned it on again. Now, I am stuck on the Reboot and Select proper Boot...
  10. i destroyed my computer by doing the simplest thing

in Windows 10 Support
    i destroyed my computer by doing the simplest thing: So I decided I wanted to download Fortnite, which requires he Epic Games Launcher, so I download that. While it’s downloading I continued playing Counter Strike, and I got a “Do you want this program to make changes to your computer?” notification and then my screen turns...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i can rinet in my computer